13 Safe African Countries You Can Relocate
13 Safe African countries you can relocate amidst coronavirus scare. Now that the deadly coronavirus is ravaging many countries around the world and it is now tagged as a global epidemic, (currently, at least 188 countries/territories have so far confirmed coronavirus cases, mostly in the Americas, Asia, Europe and Africa. Currently, nearly all countries in Africa are having confirmed cases, according to the World Health Organisation)and many people that love travelling are finding it difficult to travel for the fear of contracting the virus. Here we’re listing some 13 Safe African countries you can relocate to amidst coronavirus scare. Your relocation may be temporary because the efforts of concerned countries and organisations in containing and get rid of the pandemic will yield positive outcomes in due course.
Safe African COUNTRIES you can relocate amidst coronavirus scare
These are countries you can relocate to without much fear of the coronavirus, the beauty aspect of it is that most of them are not difficult to enter in that they operate Electronic Visa on arrival system:
13 SAFE AFRICAN COUNTRIES YOU CAN RELOCATE AMIDST CORONAVIRUS SCARE
1. RWANDA: Our first pick is Rwanda, a country located in east-Central Africa with Capital at Kigali is a reference point when mentioning a country that tackled seriously the coronavirus pandemic. Currently, Rwanda can stand tall for the containment of the pandemic and the pandemic is currently on the downward trend.
Rwanda is an African country we highly recommend for you if you’re considering a country to relocate to and feel safe when thinking about coronavirus pandemic and general security safety in general. Rwanda is a country blessed with good leadership very difficult to come across in most African countries.
2. ANGOLA: A country located on the west coast of Southern Africa life is normal with little or no fear of the pandemic. As of February 2021, authoritatively the issue of the Coronavirus pandemic is on the decline. The active case is of COVID-19 is under 1000. Comparatively, the country is not badly affected. As a traveller-friendly nation, Angola is highly recommended when considering an African country you can relocate and enjoy your stay amidst a coronavirus scare
3. SIERRA LEONE: a West African country neighbouring, Liberia and Guinea is a safe place you can relocate with peace of mind. At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, the Sierra Leone authorities introduced measures aimed at containment of the pandemic and it worked. These include banning overseas travel for all government officials, closing all borders and schools
When the pandemic began to decline some of the measures imposed were relaxed and life is gradually returning to normal levels. Sierra Leone is one of few African countries we can confidently recommend for you to relocate because of its safe coronavirus or general safety issues.
4. CAPE VERDE: This island country located off the coast of West African have low reported cases of the deadly coronavirus, things are peacefully and Cape Verde is a visitor’s friendly and well-planned environment. The authorities here are not taking charge when it comes to the issue of coronavirus pandemic and various measures are in place, in that the Tourist oriented islands will not experience too much decline in visitors which may badly affect the economy of Cape Verde.
5. CHAD: a landlocked Central African country with the capital at N’djamena, the country is not badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, compared with most of her neighbours. Currently, the number of active cases as of the end of January 2021 is 305.
Chad is another peaceful and safe place you can relocate to and enjoy your stay without the fear of coronavirus. The country’s capital is highly recommended. Getting a Tourist Visa to Chad is usually an easy task.
6. SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE: an island country located in Central Africa in the Gulf of Guinea is safe for you to travel because currently no negative reported cases of the deadly coronavirus virus. A Tourist’s paradise and a well-planned country where you can relocate and enjoy your stay with peace of mind.
STILL, ON 13 SAFE AFRICAN COUNTRIES YOU CAN RELOCATE AMIDST SCARE
7. MOZAMBIQUE: a coastal country located on the southeastern coast of Africa is a highly recommended country to relocate to if you’re scared of the deadly coronavirus. Currently, the birthplace of Zamora Moises Machel is not badly affected and the reported cases are on the decline.
8. MALAWI: this English speaking Southern African country is safe to relocate in that currently there are few reported cases of the deadly coronavirus. Malawi with the Capital at Lilongwe is one of the South African countries you can consider for urgent relocation in that it’s a tourist-friendly destination undoubtedly.
9. UGANDA: an East African country. Uganda is another African country where the issue of coronavirus pandemic containment is taken seriously, due to serious minded and well-focused leadership. Currently, Uganda is not badly affected by the deadly coronavirus and the authorities here are insisting that foreign travellers to Uganda especially those from the endemic area, such as Italy, England or U.S must be quarantined on arrival in Uganda. Therefore if you’re interested in relocating to Uganda be ready to get quarantined when you disembark here.
10. ERITREA: this East African country is safe for you to travel and relocate if you’re scared of the coronavirus. Currently, Eritrea is one of the African countries that are not badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Besides the current North Ethiopia conflict affecting part of Eritrea, generally speaking, the country is safe to travel, especially if you’re scared of coronavirus pandemic
11. BURUNDI: a landlocked East African country located in the Great Lakes region with the capital at Bujumbura, is a place worth considering when you’re choosing a country safe to relocate to avoid the deadly coronavirus virus. Currently, there is very few reported case of the coronavirus in Burundi, therefore, the country is considered safe for travellers.
Authoritatively, Burundi says it doesn’t need the COVID-19 vaccine, because the country is not badly affected, therefore the vaccine should be better used elsewhere. If you’re choosing a safe place to travel or relocate concerning the coronavirus pandemic scare, do not look elsewhere choose Burundi.
12. MADAGASCAR an island country in the Indian Ocean located off the southeastern coast of Africa is clean and safe to relocate when you’re scared of coronavirus, Madagascar has a low reported case of coronavirus despite being a tourist destination.
The reason why you should consider Madagascar is that the leadership take the issue of Coronavirus pandemic seriously, it is the first country to introduce a well known herbal remedy against the virus, it is called ‘ Covid-Organics’
Concerning the coronavirus pandemic, things are not bad, life is going on normally, it is a country worth consideration when you want to decide on where to relocate in Africa, amid a coronavirus scare.
13. MAURITIUS an island country in the Indian Ocean with the Capital at Port Louis is a place you can relocate when you’re scared of the deadly coronavirus virus. The beautiful island of Mauritius is a country with low reported cases of the coronavirus pandemic.
Life is going on normally, apart from the initial lockdown introduced by the government, as from the 30th May 2020 the government of Mauritius announced the end of lockdown and life activities were back to normal.
Mauritius is a country worth consideration in your quest for relocation without any disappointment.
The bottom line on 13 Safe African countries you can relocate amidst coronavirus scare:
Despite the fact that things do change quickly due to the nature of the deadly coronavirus which enables it to spread very fast which happened due to the mobility or the movements of the people from one country to another, we strongly believed that the countries we’ve selected might not be 100% safe but they are the best ones in the current situation.
That’s all for now on 13 safe African countries you can relocate amidst coronavirus scare.
- EAST AFRICAN PASSPORT- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 20 MOST POWERFUL PASSPORTS IN AFRICA
- 10 COUNTRIES DANGEROUS TO WORK FOR AFRICANS
- HOW TO RENEW NIGERIA PASSPORT, YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED