How To Apply For Australia Visa In Nigeria
Processing a visa to travel to Australia is not difficult if you follow facts36.com guidelines on how to apply for Australia visa in Nigeria systematically.
As an introduction, all visa applicants for Australia visa should bear in mind that you are not facing the Embassy of Australia in Nigeria to process their visa because all their consular matters are channels through an outsourced company called Teleperformance Ltd with offices in Abuja and Lagos.HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA VISA IN NIGERIA
Let’s start with some types of visas you can process:
- Transit visa: This type of visa enables the holder to pass through Australia and stay for no longer than 72 hours. It’s used mainly by passengers whose destination are elsewhere.
- Visitors visa: This type is sub categorised into:
(a) Tourist visa such as holiday, visiting friends and relatives.
(b) Business visa for applicant travelling for business purpose.
(c) Visitor – to do short-term highly specialised work.
(d) Taking part in activities such as Conferences, Cultural and social events on an invitation.
- Student visa: This is for applicant travelling for full-time studies.
- Partner visa: This is the type of visa that allows the holder to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA VISA IN NIGERIA
The foremost thing to do is to check the various category of visa and select the type of visa that suits your proposed travel, and proceed by arranging the following documents and information:
- 1. Download and carefully complete the visa application form and signed the printout.
- 2. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- 3. A recently taken passport sized photograph with white background.
- 4. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- 5. Health travel insurance from a reputable insurance company in Nigeria, covering your stay in Australia.
- 6. Your last six months bank account statement duly endorsed by the Bank.
- 7. Evidence of sufficient funds to finance you throughout your stay in Australia.
- 8. Nigeria Port Health certificate, called Yellow card.
- 9. Evidence of accommodation arrangement or hotel booking.
- 10. Evidence of airline booking, specify your arrival and departure dates.
- 11. Polio vaccination certificate. – the standard requirements of Australia Government are that all visa applicants who came from or have spent at least 28 days in Cameroon, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Israel, Pakistan, Syria, and Somalia are required to present a certificate of vaccination against Polio together with their visa application.
- 12. For an employee travelling on vacation:
- A letter of leave and letter of introduction from his employer.
- 13. For applicants travelling for a conference, cultural, social events or sports invitation, should be able to:
- (a) Produce evidence of registration.
- (b) Letter of invitation to the event or conference.
- (c) Date and venues.
- (d) Evidence of payment made to the organiser of the event.
- 14. Additional requirements for applicant travelling for business purpose.
- (a) Letter of invitation from your business partner or organisation inviting you to Australia.
- (b) The company’s certificate of incorporation.
- (c) The company’s Bank statement of account for the last 6 months.
- (d) Your original tax clearance certificate.
- (e) If you have been having business dealings with the company in the past, original papers must be submitted.
- (f) If your partner is providing accommodation the organisation must provide proof.
- 15. An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian. The guardian must show:
- (a) The birth certificate of the child.
- (b) Letter of consent from both parents.
- (c) Copy of parent’s identity cards or the data page of their passports.
- (d) The guardian must sign the child’s visa application form.
Please Note: This an update on how to apply for Australia visa, Specifically on – PARTNER VISA
ON PARTNER VISA
With reference to the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs, Partner (Provisional) visa ( Subclass 309 ) and Partner (Migrant) visa (Subclass 100) allows:
- The partner or spouse of an Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident.
- Eligible New Zealand citizen living in Australia.
THOSE THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PARTNER’S VISA
You must be married or in a de facto relationship with
- An Australian citizen
- A permanent resident of Australia.
- An eligible New Zealand citizen
- Furthermore, Your must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months.
- Your marriage must be valid under Australian law.
- For under-age person below 17 years, the consent of the parents is mandatory.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA VISA IN NIGERIA
BOOKING OF APPOINTMENT
According to the website: au.tlsconta.com, with effect from 27 August 2018 applicant wishing to visit the Australian Visa Application Centre must register on the above-mentioned website in order to schedule an appointment before attending the Application Centre.
Secondly, all applicants intend to provide biometric after submission of application through the Department of Home Affairs Immi Account should not register on the website until the receive a letter from the Department of Home Affairs, advising them of the requirements to enrol biometrically.
After the preparations and collation of all the required documents, the next stage is to book an appointment in order to get a date for:
- Submission of Visa application form and documents
- To be there personally for biometric fingerprint and photograph at the Australia Visa Application Centre.
Note that the appointment booking can be done by visiting the website of Teleperformance Ltd.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AT THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
On the appointed date visit the Visa Application Centre and perform the following functions:
- Submit the completed form and the required documents. (Do not forget to sign your signature)
- Pay the visa application processing fees and attached the receipt (Go with the exact amount because they don’t give change at the centre)
The following are the Tourist visa fee: #20,240 &
Biometric and Application lodgement – Primary applicant: #6,800
LODGEMENT OF APPLICATION AT AUSTRALIA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
On the appointed date visit the Visa Application Centre:
1. Line up and submit your application to the counter officer.
2. After the checking of your documents, pay in cash the visa application and other charges at the Visa Application Centre counter
3. Afterwards, submit yourself for biometric formality where your facial and fingerprints shall be captured.
WAIT FOR VISA DECISION
It’s advisable to lodge your visa application well ahead of your scheduled travel, to allow time for visa decision.
At the appropriate time, you will be informed by the Australia Visa Office through the email address you included in your application.
It is important to have an active Email address to avoid unnecessary lapses on your side.
ADDRESSES OF AUSTRALIA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE IN NIGERIA
- Australian Visa Application Centre,
3rd Floor El Yakub Muhktar Place,
Zakariya Maimalari Street,
Central Business District,
Office hours: 8.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- 5th & 6th Floors Etiebets Place,
No. 21, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
Office hours: 8.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Australia visa in Nigeria for more information please contact the Australian Embassy in Nigeria.
Can you help one apply?
How do vitrified my Australia visa
Can you introduce the agent that help you for your australia visa?
I don’t know what you are talking.
Australia visa in nigeria contact mr ismail akeem olajuwon at 07034442263 or send e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to travel to Australia on work permit visa, how do I go about it. Can I have an agent no to guide me.
We are working on living and working in Australia and the Work Visa requirements are there. Check facts36.com in due course.
Because of the complexity of their work visa you may require an agent, but we don’t provide such service, please.
Please where is the hospital address in Lagos for medical clearance for Australia
Please contact the Australian Visa Application Centre called Teleperformance Ltd.
Good day,I want to travel to Australia on studing and work permit visa ,how do I go about it,can I have an agent number to guide me ?
Sorry, we do not have an agent. You may contact Teleperformance Ltd in Lagos or Abuja.
Hello O.R Salahudeen
Please i would like to know how the process to get a partner visa , i am Nigerian but i live Msocow Russia, i have an Australian Girlf girlfriend though originally from Sudan i would like to get married to so please i would really like some help on how to go about this.
I believed Australia Embassy in Moscow will be of help if you enquire from them.
Hello Salahudeen, how much is the total Australia Study visa application fee in Nigeria? And also, how long does it take to get Australia study visa in Nigeria from time of application?
Australia study visa application fee is about £300 or 560 Australian dollars.
Please if you’re in doubt contact Australia visa application centre in Nigeria
Please i would like to know more about Australia partner Visa in Nigeria and how to go about it .
As an f1 student must I pay my tuition fee here before travelling?
Australia visa in nigeria call 07034442263 or send mail to email@example.com
please i need a clue on Australia partner visa from Nigeria..how can i apply for it, how much is the visa fees and the requirements.
On Australia partner visa. According to Australian Government Department of Home Affairs what you need is Partner (provisional) visa (Subclass 309) and (Migrant) visa (Subclass 100)
The provisional visa Subclass 309 is granted first and allows you to enter and stay in Australia.
To be eligible, you must be married or in a de facto relationship with:
An Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident.
To apply, and how much is the visa fees please contact the Australia visa application centre in Nigeria.
I want to found my study in Australia. how can I secured student visa.
To get a student visa you have 2 options
1. Get an admission letter from a University in Australia and apply for student visa at the Australian Embassy in Nigeria.
2. If you cannot do it alone, get a trusted agent to do it for you. (You don’t need to go through us because we don’t run visa agency)
How can I apply for permanent residence in Australia from Nigeria and how much is the fee for permanent residence
Application for permanent resident permit should be sent to the Australian Embassy in Nigeria. You can enquire about the fee from their Visa Application Centre near you.
How can someone download the application form to enable us fill it for submission.
Sorry, we don’t provide such service.
How long does it take for Australia subclass 600 to come out after submission?
Sorry we do not have anewer to your question. Please contact the Visa Application Centre.
How do I get Australia visa
Please visit the Australia visa application centre for more information. Thanks