How To Apply For Republic Of Serbia Visa In Nigeria
We are here to explain to you how to apply for Republic of Serbia visa in Nigeria, the right ways. Travelling to the Federal Republic of Serbia, a country located between Central and South East Europe and part of the former Yugoslavia, be ready to obtain a visa before departure. Perhaps you are on transit, visiting, business, tourism, conference, or studies, a visa is required to enter.
HOW TO APPLY FOR REPUBLIC OF SERBIA VISA IN NIGERIA
1. Get a Serbia visa application form from the Serbia Embassy
2. Carefully fill in your details and ensure that you sign and date the form before submission.
3. Attach the following documents:
REPUBLIC OF SERBIA VISA REQUIREMENTS.
– Your International passport with at least 3 months validity and blank visa pages.
2. Two recently taken photograph sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm with white background.
3. Evidence of continuous employment in your country.
4. Evidence of flight booking indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates.
5. Evidence of hotel reservation in Serbia.
6. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Serbia.
7. Police clearance certificate.
8. Medical insurance from a reputable insurance company.
9. Photocopies of all the documents you’re submitting.
10. Payment of Visa application processing fee
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS TRAVELLERS
– Letter of invitation from a company or organisation in Serbia indicating the type of business dealings, and how long you are going to stay in Serbia.
– Letter of introduction from your company indicating your designation and evidence of leave.
– Your tax clearance certificate.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT ON VISITING
– Letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
– Photocopy of the invitee’s identity card, international passport or residence card.
– All documents to be sent must be certified by the relevant authority in the Republic of Serbia.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT ON TOURISM:
– Evidence of payment for the travel issued by a travel agent – voucher or another form of payment receipt.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR REPUBLIC OF SERBIA VISA IN NIGERIA.
After getting together all the required documents please note the following before submission:
– Be sure that all the documents you’re submitting are genuine and completed because incomplete documentation may lead to application rejection.
– That the requirements mentioned above are for short stay visa and are useful for travel not exceeding 90 days.
– Be sure to submit your completed visa application form well ahead of your travel to allow the embassy time for processing of your visa.
– Pay the required visa fee at the point of submission.
– Submit yourself for biometric fingerprint formality if there is any at point of submission.
– Be prepared to present additional information or documents as may be required by the embassy.
– Get ready for interview if the embassy deemed it necessary.
ADDRESS OF THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA.
NO. 11, Rio Negro Close.
Off Yedsera Street,
Telephone number: Consular section +234 805 973 8141
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9.00a.m. to 5.00pm.
The Consular section: Monday to Friday 10.00 a.m. to 1.00p.m.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Belgrade the Capital of the former Yugoslavia used to be favourite home to many Nigerian students in the seventy and eighty due to the system and popularity of the then Yugoslavia leader Josip Broz Tito. Travelling to Yugoslavia used to be stress-free visa wise, however, things have changed, presently you have to get a visa to go there and find out things of interest in the landlocked country of the Republic of Serbia in located in East Europe.
As a developed economy it simply interesting to know that you can import the following items from Serbia:
Plastics and plastic articles
Rubber, rubber articles
Iron and steels
Fruits and buts
The Republic of Serbia is a popular place for sojourners and business travellers.
A popular destination for tourists who are interested in reliving the numerous ancient past. It is a place for you to explore and enjoy.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR FINLAND VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR GREECE VISA IN NIGERIA
- SCHENGEN VISA FEES IN NIGERIA