This is how to apply for Slovenia visa in Nigeria. Travelling to Slovenia a country located between the central and east Europe and a member of Schengen arrangement required obtaining an entry visa. Regardless of your reasons for choosing Slovenia, be its business, tourism, visiting, conference, investment, medical, relocation studies etc, you need to process a visa.
The first challenge a prospective visa applicant should confront is the fact that Slovenia is not having a consular representative in Nigeria, therefore if you intend getting Slovenia visa you have to search for the Austrian Visa Application Centre for further directives.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVENIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
1. The first step is to download a Schengen visa form online.
2. Carefully fill in your details and print out the hard copy.
3. Ensure you sign and date the form.
4. Attach the following documents:
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SLOVENIA VISA
– Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
– Your two recently taken passport sized photographs with white background.
– Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
– Police clearance certificate.
– Travel health insurance with a minimum of € 30,000 covering the whole of Schengen area.
– Evidence basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Slovenia. This could be informed of Bank account statement duly endorsed and stamped by your bank.
– Evidence of flight booking indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates ( do not purchase flight ticket before the issuance of your visa)
– Evidence of hotel reservation in Slovenia.
– A written statement on the purpose of your travel to Slovenia.
– Photocopies if your previous visas ( if any)
– An employee travelling should provide a letter of introduction and leave pass indicating your designation and duration of your leave.
Additional requirements for an under-age applicant
An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian should provide the following:
– Original birth certificate.
– Letter of consent from both parents.
– Photocopies of the parent’s identity card or international passport data page.
– The guardian should sign the minor’s visa application form.
Additional requirements for applicant travelling on the invitation.
– Letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
– Photocopy of the data page of the person’s International passport, or national identity card or residence permit.
Proof of family relationships, such as family photographs
– Proof of accommodation arrangement.
– Your bank account statement and tax clearance certificate.
Additional requirements for applicant going on tourism:
– A written statement of your itinerary
– Letter of introduction from your employer indicating your designation, nature of employment and annual income.
– Your leave passes duly stamped by your employer.
– Your bank account statement and tax clearance certificate.
Additional requirements for business travellers.
– Letter of invitation from your business partner or organisation inviting you.
– The letter should include the purpose and duration of the visit.
– Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
– Proof that the company is ready to provide accommodation and bears your financial responsibility if possible
– If you’re financing the trip, your bank account statement and tax clearance certificate.
Additional requirements for applicant travelling on medical treatment.
– Medical appointment from a hospital in Slovenia
– An official letter stating that the Hospital is ready and capable of performing the medical operation or treatment the applicant is searching for.
– A written report from your personal doctor in Nigeria stating the needs for urgent medical treatment abroad.
– Proof of advanced payment for the treatment, accommodation and additional insurance coverage.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT VISA.
1. Letter of admission or acceptance of offer, from a College or University in Slovenia.
2. Original and photocopy of your birth certificate.
3. All credentials used in processing the admission.
4. Proof of payment of school fees (part or full payment)
5. If you’re under sponsorship – Letter of sponsorship from your sponsor.
6. Your sponsor’s bank account statement.
7. Evidence of sufficient funds to finance your education throughout your studies in Slovenia.
8. A written statement that you intend to leave Slovenia at the end of your studies.
9. Any other document that may be required by the embassy.
10. Finally, be ready to be invited for the student visa interview.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVENIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents, you’re to submit them personally at Slovenia visa application centre.
For the Slovenia visa application centre, you may contact Austria Visa Application Centre in Nigeria for directives.
Please note the following at the point of submission:
1. Pay a non-refundable visa processing fee payable at the visa application centre.
2. Pay and complete the biometric fingerprint and other formalities
3. Ensure you go with the exact amount because most of the centres don’t give change.
4. Ensure that all the required documents you’re submitting are genuine and completed because incomplete documentation may lead to application rejection.
5. Do the submission well ahead of your travel to avoid disappointment.
6. Be current with the situation in Slovenia and other European countries you may visit before commencing the trip.
ADDRESS OF AUSTRIA EMBASSY IN ABUJA.
Plot 9, Usuma Street,
Telephone +234 706 418 3226, +234 9 291 5465
Email address of Austrian embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world, most European Union countries are yet to open their borders to travellers from the African country Nigeria in particular, before you prepare for a trip endeavour to know the current happenings in Slovenia make sure that you do all the necessary tests and obtain a coronavirus clearance certificate to avoid refused entry.
That’s all for now on how to apply for Slovenia Visa from Nigeria