This is how to apply for Turkey visa in Nigeria.
Turkey a European country serves as an important link between Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Despite the language deferential and not been a member of the European Union, Turkey remains one of the countries Nigerians travelled to very frequently, be it for business, tourism, visiting, transiting and studies. Travelling to this preferred destination requires obtaining a visa to enter, therefore, you need to know how to apply for a Turkey visa in Nigeria.
TYPES OF TURKISH VISAS YOU CAN APPLY FOR
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Visiting visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
HOW TO APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA IN NIGERIA
- The foremost thing to do is to download the online visa application form, you can do this by visiting: http://www.evisa.gov.tr
- Printout the hard-copy and carefully complete the visa application form with all the necessary facts.
- Cross-check the facts you filled in and affix your photograph.
- You must follow the correct specifications of the photograph to be uploaded.
- Go online to book an appointment. After you have successfully secured a scheduled appointment, it’s important to attend your appointment in order to do the biometric formality.
- Afterwards, attach the following documents:
1. An International passport with at least 3 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. A recently taken passport sized photograph with white background.
3. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
4. For applicant going on tourism, letter of introduction from your employer, indicating your designation, salary, leave permission, and the date your leave expired.
5. Your bank account statement for six months duly endorsed by the Bank.
6. Evidence of hotel reservation.
7. Evidence of flight booking indicating the airline, departure and return date.
8. Travel health insurance from a reputable insurance company in Nigeria sufficient to cover your stay in Turkey.
9. Additional requirements for applicant visiting a relation or friend:
. Letter of invitation indicating his willingness and capability to accommodate the visitor.
. Photocopy of the relative or friend’s identity card or the data page of his international passport
10. Additional requirement for a business traveller:
. Letter of invitation from your business partner in Turkey indicating the company willing to take full immigration responsibility.
. Photocopy of the company certificate of registration
. Original and photocopy of your tax clearance certificate.
. Evidence of commercial activities or transactions between you and your partner in Turkey.
11. An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian:
. Original and photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
. Letter of consent from the parents
. Photocopy of parent’s passport data page or their national identity card.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA IN NIGERIA
After the collation of all the required documents you’re endeavouring to submit them personally at Embassy of Turkey Visa Application Centre:
- Before submitting at the VFS ensure you state your reasons for going to Turkey as clearly as possible.
- Ensure all the documents you’re submitting are completed, genuine and duly signed by you.
- All the documents must come with a set of photocopies.
- Ensure you pay the visa application processing fee.
- Ensure you scheduled your appointment at least eight weeks before your trip.
- Please note that you should not book an appointment more than once in a month.
ADDRESS OF TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- Address of Turkish embassy in Abuja
No. 333, Diplomatic Drive,
Central Business District,
Telephone numbers: +234 413 9457, +234 803 648 8981
Email address: email@example.com
- Address of Turkish Embassy in Lagos,
No. 3, Okunola Martins Close,
Telephone numbers: +234 1 269 3040, 0803 648 8981r
0807 494 9503.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA IN NIGERIA
For any foreigner going to Turkey for the purpose of employment please note that there is some profession you cannot practice in Turkey. Foreigners are not allowed to work in Medical, Nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, and all aspects of security jobs.
Furthermore, Turkey is not a member of the European Union therefore be expecting different rules and bear in mind that your visa is definitely not a Schengen visa.
THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Regardless of the current world order of coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world, please note that currently most Western European countries are yet to open their borders, which make those places a no go area, however Turkey is opened to travellers from this part of the world, in that Turkey is not badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Before you prepare for your trip, it is available to equip yourself with the certificate of clearance from the pandemic. Equally, do the necessary text and ask for the latest information on the Turkish status concerning the coronavirus pandemic.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Turkey Visa in Nigeria.