Here we present to you Vietnam Embassy in Nigeria, visa services information, to guide and assist an intending person travelling to Vietnam. An intending traveller to Vietnam from Nigeria should consider himself lucky because he has two options to choose from when planning to apply for an entry visa to Vietnam.
1. YOU APPLY ONLINE: Without leaving the comfort of your home you can apply for your entry visa to Vietnam, all you need is a reliable internet connection, a smartphone, and a functional Email address. With your Email, you can do it from a cyber cafe if you don’t have an Internet connection.
This system of application for Vietnam visas is called Visa On Arrival (VOA)
HOW TO PROCESS VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
- The first step is to visit Visa On Arrival (VOA) website: www.vietnam-evisa.org
- Fill in your particulars in the online form
- Send the details
- Wait for confirmation
- Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation letter in less than 2 hours to know the result of your online application
- Note that without an active Email address the process will be rendered useless.
- You must pay the visa fee in USD
- You will receive an Approval Letter within two working days.
- The visa fee you pay depends on the type of visa you apply for.
- You can get the visa fee amount by visiting: www.vietnam-evisa.org
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA AND VISA SERVICES
- Please do not board the aircraft without receiving the Approval Letter via email.
- Be sure your international passport is valid for a minimum of six months and unused visa pages
- Be sure you have a return ticket
- Travel with a recently acquired passport-sized photograph.
- Have a basic travelling allowance, sufficient to cover your entire stay in Vietnam.
- Because you’re going on a visa on arrival, double-check all the information in the approval letter to be sure all is correct and the paper you’re carrying is not fake because a little error can lead to refused entry into Vietnam.
- Finally, remember to take along US dollar cash to pay for the visa on arrival
OBTAINING VISA STAMP ON ARRIVAL AT VIETNAM AIRPORT
When you arrive at Vietnam international airport, present your passport and all the required documents to the Immigration officer at the visa counter to fix the visa stamp on your passport.
APPLYING FOR VIETNAM VISA THROUGH THE VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
This process is best if you leave close to the Embassy of Vietnam in Nigeria.
All you need to do is to walk into the embassy with relevant documents, you do not need an appointment to apply for your visa.
Please note the following points:
- You have to set aside a day for the submission of your passport and other required documents for the processing of your visa.
- Leave about 5 working days for the processing of your visa.
- You must pay the visa fee
- The visa fee you pay depends on the types of visa you apply for – single or multiple entries.
- After a week go for your passport collection.
- Please note that if you’re going on an invitation or applying for a business visa. A letter of invitation must be obtained from the person or organization inviting you. It is the responsibility of the person to process the visa in Vietnam and forward the approval by email to you. You will take the printout and your passport to the Vietnam embassy in Abuja. With the approval, the collection of your visa is automatic.
HOW TO LOCATE THE VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Address of The Embassy Of Vietnam In Nigeria
Vietnam Embassy in Abuja
- No.9, River Niger Street,
Off Danube Street,
- Telephone number +234 09 870 3678, +234 09 870 3679
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-nigeria.org
Going through the Embassy of Vietnam in Nigeria will enable you to know all the requirements and important details direct, to guide you step by step to make your entry into Vietnam very successful.
Still On Embassy Of Vietnam in Nigeria – Related Information
MADE IN VIETNAM
The South-East Asia nation of Vietnam is not only a favourite market for big mobile phone manufacturers, bigger than many advanced countries in the world. Interestingly it is a preferred place for most of the tech giants to manufacture and assemble their products. Little wonder to see made in Vietnam in larger percentages of the most popular and reliable gadget. Hence when you see made in Vietnam it connote original products, in contradiction to some countries associated with fake and unreliable materials. In conclusion, buying or exporting products from Vietnam indicate genuine items which assured consumers peace of mind.