This is how to apply for Greece visa in Nigeria.
Travelling to Greece in the 80s used to be very popular among Nigerian youths and business executives, however, due to the economic meltdown in which Greece was badly affected in recent times, many travellers and sojourners changed their taste from the Hellenic nation. Notwithstanding, things are gradually improving economically for the sunshine and Mediterranean country and tourists and investors are returning in large numbers, therefore it is a pleasure for facts36.com to tell you “how to apply for Greece visa in Nigeria”
TYPE OF VISA YOU CAN OBTAIN AT GREECE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- Short-term Visa: This type of visa consists of a Transit visa, Tourist visa, Conference visa, Visiting visa, Event visa, Cultural visa, Medical visa etc.
- Long-term visa: This includes: Student visa, Employment visa, Family reunion, Retirement and Permanent relocation visa – This type enables a rich individual to move to Greek island on a permanent basis.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREECE VISA IN NIGERIA
- Download the visa application form online by visiting the Greece Embassy website.
- Filling in your particulars online and print out the hard copy.
- Append your signature and date.
Attached the following documents:
- 1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- 2. Two recently acquired passport sized photographs with white background.
- 3. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- 4. Medical insurance certificate from a reputable insurance company and with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 covering all Schengen area.
- 5. Evidence of flight booking indicating departure and arrival dates.
- 6. Evidence of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Greece.
- 7. Declaration or statement of facts why you prefer Greece.
- 8. Proof of basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Greece.
- 9. Your last six months bank account statement.
- 10. Additional requirements if you’re going on the invitation:
- 1. Letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
- 2. Photocopy of the data page of the person’s passport, or national identity card or residence card.
- 3. They must write a letter to the Ambassador, stating the purpose of your visit and the duration of your stay.
- 4. Your tax clearance certificate.
- 11. Additional requirements for applicant travelling for business purpose:
- 1. Letter of invitation from your business partner or organization in Greece. Indicating the purpose and duration of your visit and if the company is ready to bear your financial responsibility while in Greece.
- 2. The photocopy company’s certificate of incorporation.
- 3. The company’s Bank statement of account for the last 6 months.
- 4. Your tax clearance certificate.
- 5. The Company’s certificate of incorporation.
- 6. Evidence of previous business dealings with the company in Greece.
- 12. All the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photo copies.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR GREECE VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents, you’re to submit them personally at the Greece Embassy in Abuja.
Please take note of the following at the points:
1. Pay the required visa application processing fee and other charges at the Greece Embassy designated point.
2. Appear for the biometric fingerprint at the embassy
3. Ensure that all the required documents you’re submitting are genuine and completed and duly signed by you before submitting.
4. Submit your application well ahead of your travel to allows the embassy to process the visa application.
ADDRESS OF GREECE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- NO. 24, Agadez Street,
Telephone numbers: +234 809 926 4095, +234 803 535 4548
Fax number: +234 7 8314 0129
Opening hours: 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- NO. 35, Agbodogba Avenue,
Park View Estate,
Telephone numbers: +234 1 269 6064, +234 1 681 313
Opening hours: 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m Monday to Friday
The email address of Greece Embassy in Nigeria: firstname.lastname@example.org
how to apply for Greece visa in Nigeria
GOING TO GREECE – WATCH LIVE THE FAMOUS “CHANGING OF GUARD”
Greece offers one of the most exciting tourist sites in the world. If you’re on a short-stay visa you can never visit all the beautiful tourist attractions enough.
Begins from the city of Athens to the extreme northern city of Alexandroupolis.
Walking through the streets of Athens commence from the downtown Omonia mega shopping centres, through to the (Perlebistimio) University of Athens, on your way to the Parliamentarian building (called Shitagma) where you can watch live the famous “Changing of Guard”. Continue your movements through the ancient Monastiraki to the famous Acropolis.
Walking through the famous Leovoros Alexander to Ambelokipi on your way to Kifisia.
Travelling outside Athens by bus, bye-passing Lamia, and make a stopover at Larissa or Katerine on your way to the ancient city of Thessaloniki. Continue your northward journey through Kavala and you’re welcome to the city of Alexandroupolis not far from the Turkish border.
Take a cruise ship or the famous love boat to some of the Greece Islands, Kios, Rhodes, Iraklion-Crete, Zakynthos, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, Paros, Euboea, Lesbos, Kefalonia etc to enjoy the sunshine and the coolness of the gentle Mediterranean sea.
You may extend your Greece experience to the western city of Ioannina where you will have the opportunity to visit the University of Ioannina arguably the best tourist attraction in the area. The next must see tourists attraction in western Greece is the famous Greece Meteora, where you will have the opportunity of clamping the Meteora, arguably one of the wonders of the world. It’s impossible to describe the unique feelings of the Greece Meteora.
Do not forget to ask how you can get to the coastal city of Patras. On your way to Patras, you will definitely see the ancient city of Korinthos or Corinth, where you will have the opportunity of observing live, the World’s deepest canal. ‘The famous Corinth Canal’, not far from the site of the ancient city of Corinth. If it is not close you can purchase a ticket to pass through the Corinth canal, it is a wonderful experience.
Take a trip through Peloponnese, the city of Patras with the unique Mediterranean Sea coastal feelings all the way to the world’s landmark of Olympiada on your way to Kalamata which is the last city of the Peloponnese.
Back in Athens, take a stroll to the port city of Piraeus and have the taste of the modern-day Greece port activities.
Your visit to Greece may not be completed without taking a flight to the Islands of Rodos or Kos by night. Been there at night is a wonderful experience any day.
You’re welcome to Greece, officially called Hellas. when you’re in Greece never call a Greek man Greek, he dissected it. Simply called him Helena. He is your friend as long as you don’t move near his Heleninda. Keep off.
For a comprehensive analysis of other hiding places, you can visit in Athens and suburbs such as Agia Paraskevi, Kipseli, Neo Cosmos, the port city of Piraeus Korintos called Corinth you are free to contact this website.