NAPTIP Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form, Application Portal:-www.naptip.gov.ng
NAPTIP Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form, Application Portal:-www.naptip.gov.ng, We are to notify all individuals interested in applying for National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in-person recruitment that the NAPTIP Recruitment form is now available for all applicants who are suitable and most qualified for the vacant position, and as such, the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in-person recruitment official portal is finally opened to receive the application forms.
On this note, all information regarding the NAPTIP Recruitment, the recruitment official portal, the application form, qualifications needed for the recruitment exercise as well as the steps to apply for the recruitment will not be left out, as we will give justice to this basic recruitment information.
This web post will focus on every information you need on how you can successfully obtain the NAPTIP recruitment form, basic requirements for both graduate and non-graduate, the application process, the deadline as well as other relevant details.
NAPTIP Recruitment Update
The National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons has not announced its recruitment for 2021, all candidates who are readily qualified to work. Hence, all applicants are to hold on and wait until the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons application form is out through the official website. Therefore, we will discuss how you could apply for the NAPTIP Recruitment via the portal
Before going ahead to apply, we want to clarify for all those who are unaware of the official portal that www.naptip.gov.ng remains the only official website for the NAPTIP Recruitment.
Are you seeking an opportunity to apply for a National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons job? Then, proceed further for more information and other important guidelines needed to help you secure the job.
Is The NAPTIP Recruitment Out?
The National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment will be available and open for all applicants to send in their applications. Therefore, all interested applicants are to wait patiently for the portal to be opened
Most importantly, this web page is designed to ease the application process of your desired job position and also provides you with the latest recruitment updates on how to submit the application form successfully. Also, be fully informed that the NAPTIP recruitment will soon commence.
For this reason, we wish to inform all job-seekers that the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons has warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities and not to PAY anyone for the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons application registration form.
- DSS Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
NAPTIP Recruitment 2021 Requirements
These are the important and basic requirements all applicants must meet to be successful in the ongoing NAPTIP recruitment:
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Should not be below 1.7 m in height, for the male applicants, and 1.64 m for females applicants
- Also, applicants must have a fully expanded chest to qualify for the vacant position
- In addition, applicants must be fully certified by a Government Medical practitioner to be fit for appointment in the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons
- Applicants must not have any form of mental or physical disability
- Eligible applicants must be free from financial embarrassment
- All applicants must be assessed of good character during the screening exercise
- Any applicant who has a criminal offense will be disqualified
- Most importantly, all applicants must possess a certificate of state of origin and should be signed by the Chairman, or Secretary of their Local Governments. Hence, any certificates been endorsed by the Liaison officers will not be accepted
Therefore, any applicants who meet these outlined requirements should go ahead and fill the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment form on the official portal.
How To Apply For NAPTIP Recruitment
Interested applicants who have met the requirements and are ready to take up the vacant National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons position should go to the official NAPTIP portal and apply for any vacant position of their choice, as any delay in the application might lead to regrets in the future. All you need is to follow the steps below and apply.
- Firstly, log in to the Nigerian custom recruitment official portal at www.naptip.gov.ng
- Carefully follow the instructions and apply for your favored position. Note that an application account must be created before filling your application form
- Thirdly, ensure that your certificates and other necessary documents are ready before commencing your application
- Once the application is completed, then click on submit to finally send your application form.
NAPTIP Recruitment Closing Date
The NAPTIP Recruitment form closing date has not been specified. On this note, we will definitely update you immediately after the closing date is finally announced. Therefore, keep visiting this web page for more information concerning NAPTIP recruitment.