Tanzanian Passport Visa Free Countries 2023 Full List
This is Tanzanian Passport Visa Free Countries 2023 full list enjoy it. It’s good to know that Tanzanian citizens who love to travel around the world enjoy the freedom of travelling to 67 countries and 15 partially recognized countries/territories visa free or visa on arrival.
The beautiful country of Tanzania is located in East Africa and ranks as the largest country in that part of the continent. It contains several offshore Islands such as the spice islands of Zanzibar, Mafia as well as Pemba and also boasts of being home to the highest point in Africa, the widely popular mount Kilimanjaro which stands at an impressive and completely awe-inspiring 19,340 feet above sea level. This marvellous feature, located in this country, is snowcapped despite the fact that the country is located near the Equator.
This African country boasts of a rich cultural heritage and history and it is recorded that the earliest human skull ever recorded was discovered in Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania. There are more than 120 languages spoken in this country and most of them are Bantu languages which are made up of considerably more than 535 languages which can be found spoken throughout the continent of Africa.
The national anthem of this country known as “Mungu Ibariki Afrika”, an anthem which was composed by Enoch Mankayi Sontonga, is one that she shares with two other beautiful African countries namely, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
A country which serves as the home of the Coconut crab which is the largest crab in the world, Tanzania is divided into 26 different regions known as Mikoa. There are 21 located on the mainland, 3 located on Zanzibar Island and 2 found on Pemba Island. These 26 different regions are divided further, into 99 districts known as Wilaya.
The people of this country, despite being diverse, are cheerful and friendly to strangers, always happy to share their rich cultural heritage with any and everyone who cares to come looking. However, rich cultural heritage and being citizens of the country that bears the highest mountain in Africa is not the only advantages these people enjoy. The citizens, armed with their Tanzanian passport, also have the added advantage of enjoying visa-free entry into some specific countries which will be named in this article.
TANZANIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2023 FULL LIST
Entry into most countries of the world, for the people of Tanzania, requires the possession of a Visa issued by the receiving country, before the person can enter the country legally, however, the same cannot be said for all the countries of the world. There are some countries into which, armed with a Tanzanian passport, a citizen of this great African country would be granted access without any embarrassment or legal repercussions.
These visa-free countries will only grant entry without the visa for a specified length of time usually ranging between days, and in some cases, even months. Relatively speaking, the number of countries Tanzanians need Visas to get into, far outweigh the number of countries that they can get into Visa-free, but this is not to take anything from the number of countries they can visit for a length of time without having to obtai8n a visa first.
Tanzanians who intend to travel are advised to always check to find out whether or not they require a visa in order to be granted access to a specific country that they may like to visit.
LIST OF TANZANIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES AND THEIR CONTINENTS
The continent of Africa, made up of more than 50 countries, is the second largest in the world. This continent is the home of the black race, a culturally rich and diverse people, and is said to be the cradle of civilization. This continent, most especially Eastern Africa, is accepted widely in the science community as the place where humans originated from.
In terms of division, the continent of Africa is divided into a total of 5 regions considered to be the major regions. These regions include Northern Africa, Southern Africa, Eastern Africa, Central Africa as well as Western Africa. The larger majority of this continent, as well as the countries located within it, are located in its Northern Hemisphere. The Southern hemisphere also contains a large percentage as well.
Aside from its tremendous land area which comes second only to Asia, the continent of Africa also boats of rich mineral resource content and a teeming mass of human resources as well. The continent bears a wide array of tourist hot spots.
These are the countries in Africa that Tanzanians can travel for a specific period of time, without needing to purchase a visa beforehand:
- BENIN REPUBLIC: a West African country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa-free entry.
- BOTSWANA: Tanzanians can travel to the beautiful nation of Botswana without having to bother themselves with purchasing a visa before travelling. The time period allocated for a non-visa holding Tanzanian to stay in this country is 90 days at the maximum.
- BURUNDI: This landlocked African country, located in Eastern Africa within the Great Lakes region bothers the country of Tanzania to both the East and to the south as well. Despite the fact that they are practically neighbours, however, the visa-free time allocated to Tanzanians is a maximum of 30 days.
- CAPE VERDE: This country can be found off Africa’s Northwest coast. This country is known to provide a visa for Tanzanians armed with their passport, upon their arrival.
- COMOROS: Comoros can be found off the East coast of Africa and provides a visa to the Tanzanians upon their arrival.
- DJIBOUTI: Tanzanians who visit this country are handed a visa upon their arrival.
- THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO: Visa is issued upon arrival and the visa lasts for a week from arrival.
- ESWATINI: A South African country known as Swaziland allows Tanzanians 30 days of visa-free entry.
- ETHIOPIA: The headquarters of the African Union enable Tanzanians 90 days evisa on arrival.
- GABON: A central African country allows Tanzanians evisa on arrival.
- GUINEA: A West African country allows Tanzanians unlimited visa-free entry.
- GUINEA BISSAU: Another West African country allows Tanzanians 90 days evisa on arrival
- THE GAMBIA: One can stay in this country Visa-free for a period of 90 days max.
- KENYA: Tanzania is a strong member of the East African Community of which Kenya is the founder. Visitors from Tanzania can stay in Kenya visa-free for a period of 3 months at the maximum.
- LESOTHO: This is another landlocked country which Tanzanians can visit visa-free for a period of 90 days at the max.
- MADAGASCAR: The huge Island nation of Madagascar is located off Africa’s Southeast coast and boasts of a teeming animal population that is found only in Madagascar. The visa-free time for this nation is 90 days at the maximum
- MALAWI: A southern Africa country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa-free entry.
- MAURITANIA: A North West African country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa on arrival.
- MAURITIUS: An island country located off the coast of West Africa allows Tanzanians 90 visa-free entry.
- MOZAMBIQUE: A country situated in East Africa allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- NAMIBIA: Located in southern Africa allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- RWANDA: Located in East Africa allows Tanzanians 6 months of visa-free entry.
- SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE: An island located in Africa allows Tanzanians evisa on arrival
- SEYCHELLES: An island country located in the continent of Africa allows Tanzanians 3 months visitor’s permit on arrival.
- SOMALIA: Capital – Mogadishu, allows Tanzanians 30 days Visa On arrival.
- SOUTH AFRICA: The Nelson Mandela place of birth allows Tanzanians 90 days visa-free entry.
- SOUTH SUDAN: A North African country allows Tanzanians visa on arrival.
- TOGO: A small West African country allows Tanzanian citizens 7 days visa on arrival.
- UGANDA: Tanzania neighbour allows Tanzania citizens 3 months visa-free entry
- ZAMBIA: Another east African neighbour allows Tanzanians 30 days of visa-free entry.
- ZIMBABWE: A southern Africa country allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
The Americas is made up of the countries that make up the continents of North and South America. The countries where Tanzanians can visit visa-free for a length of time are:
- ANTIGUA & BARBUDA: Those looking for a place to spend a vacation usually find themselves in this nation. The visa-free period for Tanzanians is 30 days maximum.
- BAHAMAS: A Caribbean Island country allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- BARBADOS: This Caribbean island is famous for its beaches as well as its botanical gardens which are both popular attractions for tourists. The Visa free period for Tanzanians is a maximum of 6 months.
- BELIZE: Anot English speaking South American country allows Tanzanians visa-free entry.
- THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS: The visa-free time frame for Tanzanians in this country located in the Carribean is 30 days max.
- BOLIVIA: A South American country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa on arrival
- BERMUDA: Those looking to tour Bermuda as well as those visiting on business are not required to get a visa before they can travel to the nation.
- DOMINICA: This Island country in the West Indies allows Tanzanians 6 months visa-free entry.
- ECUADOR: A South American country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa-free entry.
- GRENADA: This Caribbean island country allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- HAITI: A country located in the continent of North America allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- JAMAICA: A Caribbean Island country allows Tanzanians visa-free entry.
- SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS: A Caribbean Island country allows Tanzanians 3 months visa-free entry.
- SAINT LUCIA: A Caribbean Island country allows Tanzanians 6 weeks visa-free entry.
- SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINE: Another Caribbean Island country allows Tanzanians 1-month visa-free entry.
The continent of Asia is the largest in the world and is bounded to the East by the Pacific Ocean and to the Southeast by Australia, by the Indian Ocean to the South, the Red Sea to the southwest, the Urals to the West, and to the North, it is bounded by the Arctic Ocean. It is also the most populous continent in the world. Some of the countries in this continent that allow Tanzanians travel visa-free are:
- BANGLADESH: Tanzanians visiting this country can be without a visa for 90 days.
- SINGAPORE: The visa-free time allocated in this nation is 30 days maximum.
- HONG KONG: Tanzanian visitors to this autonomous territory are allowed to stay visa-free for a maximum number of 90 days.
- CAMBODIA: Upon arrival in this country, Tanzanians are handed a visa which will grant them a stay period of 30 days.
- INDIA: A big Asian country allows Tanzanians 60 days evisa on arrival
- INDONESIA An Asian country allows Tanzanians 30 days of visa-free entry.
- IRAN: A country situated between Asia and the Middle East allows Tanzanians 30-day visa on arrival.
- LAOS: An Asian country allows Tanzanians 30 days Visa On arrival.
- NEPAL: This Asian country allows Tanzanians 90 days visa on arrival.
- PHILIPPINES: An island country located in the continent of Asia allows Tanzanians 30 days of visa-free entry.
- QATAR: An Arab country situated in the middle east allows Tanzanians evisa on arrival.
- SRI LANKA: An island country in the continent of Asia allows Tanzanians 30 days Electronic Travel Authorisation.
- GEORGIA: This Eurasia country allows Tanzanians evisa on arrival.
- KAZAKHSTAN: A Eurasia country allows Tanzanian citizens evisa on arrival
- KYRGYZSTAN: An Asian country allows Tanzanians evisa on arrival.
- PAKISTAN: A large country located in South Asia allows Tanzanian citizens Electronic Travel Authorization.
- FIJI: An island country located in the continent of Oceania allows Tanzanians 4 months visa-free entry.
- MALDIVES: An island country in Oceania allows Tanzanians 30 days Visa On arrival.
- MICRONESIA: An island country located in Oceania allows Tanzanians 30 days of visa-free entry.
- PALAU: An island country in Oceania allows Tanzanians 30 days visa on arrival.
- SAMOA: An island country located in the continent of Oceania allows Tanzanians 60 days Entry permit on arrival.
- TIMOR-LESTE: An island country located in the continent of Oceania allows Tanzanians 30-day visa on arrival.
- TUVALU: An island country located in the continent of Oceania allows Tanzanians one-month Visa-free entry.
- VANUATU: An island country located in the continent of Oceania allows Tanzanians 30 days visa-free entry
TANZANIA PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2023 FULL LIST
The following partially recognised countries/territories allows Tanzanian citizens visa-free entry or visa on arrival
1. NORTH CYPRUS: visa-free entry
2. PALATINE: visa-free entry.
3. SOMALILAND: 30 days visa on arrival.
4. SOUTH OSSETIA visa-free entry.
5. TRANSNISTRIA: visa-free entry.
6. COOK ISLANDS: 31 days visa-free entry.
7. NIUE: 30 days visa-free entry.
8. MONTSERRAT: evisa on arrival.
9. PITCAIRN ISLANDS: visa-free entry.
10. ASCENSION ISLAND: evisa on arrival.
11. SAINT ELENA: evisa on arrival.
12. MACAU: 90 days visa-free entry
13.HONG KONG: 90 days visa-free entry
14. BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS: Visa-free entry
15. CAYMAN ISLANDS: visa-free entry.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON TANZANIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES FULL LIST
If you are Tanzanians and are looking for a place to travel you can check from the list. Please note that you have to meet the standard or basic travelling principles by having the following before starting a journey:
1. Your International passport with reasonable validity.
2. Evidence of accommodation arrangement.
3. Your travelling ticket.
4. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in your country of choice.
5. Health certificate.
- Kenyan Passport Visa Free Countries Full List
- Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries Full List
- Nigeria Passport Visa Free Countries Full List