Finland Embassy In Nigeria, Visa Information
Here we present to you Finland Embassy in Nigeria, visa services information, and all you need to know about Finland.
Most often you want to write about Finland, what came to mind is the handset called NOKIA. The great mobile giant of the 90s. I’m still keeping my highly reliable N70 Nokia phone as a souvenir. Visiting Finland creating the opportunity of seeing the birthplace of the great mobile phone, however, to get close to the origin of Nokia an intending traveller to Finland must locate and make inquiries at the Embassy of Finland in Nigeria because travelling to Finland entails obtaining a visa to enter.
HOW TO LOCATE FINLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Finland Embassy in Abuja,
- No. 9, Iro Dan Musa Street,
- Telephone number Visas and residence permits:+234 81 7245 4644
- Visa, residence permit, and legalization email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General lines: +234 803 785 234 803 785 1150
- General email address Sanomat.email@example.com
HONORARY CONSULATE OF FINLAND IN LAGOS,
- Plot 13, Edge Crescent,
- Telephone numbers: +234 -1 -261 -0916, 0524,0528
- Fax number: +234 1 261 3158
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT FINLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- The head of mission is Ambassador Ms Pirjo Suomela-Chowdhury, she is also accredited as an ambassador of Finland in the Benin Republic, Ghana, and Liberia, residing in Nigeria.
- Citizens of the following countries or any person legally residing there are qualified to apply for Visa in Finland embassy in Nigeria: Cameroon, Central Africa Republic, Chard, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, The Gambia, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
- All applicants residing in Nigeria can only apply for the visa at the Finland Embassy in Abuja and not Lagos.
- A Finland embassy in Nigeria short-term visa is a Schengen visa, a Schengen is for a maximum of 90 days.
- There are two types of visas you can apply for at the Finland Embassy in Nigeria:
(a). Short-term Visa which is valid for a maximum of 90 days. Such as visiting visa, Tourist visa, Conference visa, Transit visa, Cultural visa, Athletes visa, Business visa, Medical visa etc.
(b) Residence permit: This a long-term visa that allows the holder to stay for more than three months such as Student visa, Employment visa, and Family reunion visa. It’s granted only by Finland immigration authorities through the Embassy of Finland in Nigeria.
- Visiting Finland Embassy in Nigeria is strictly by appointment. All visa applicants must schedule an appointment well ahead of their travel. You have the freedom to apply 3 months before your scheduled travel date but not before.
- Please note that when submitting your completed visa application form your fingerprints will be collected. And all applicants should prepare for a visa interview.
- An applicant is free to send appointment request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa application fee is payable to Finland embassy Bank account before an appointment date can be scheduled. And it should be payable in cash at any Branch of Standard Chartered Bank in the country.
- When coming for your appointment you should come with all the required documents, which must be accompanied by a set of photocopies.
- All applicants must leave at least 14 working days for the processing of their visa.
- Your visa can only be issued if you presented an insurance policy accepted by Schengen countries.
Some Accredited Insurance Companies are:
- AIICO Insurance Plc.
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc.
- Unitrust Assurance Co. Ltd.
- United Healthcare
- Travel Health Insurance.
13. Finally, it is important to note that Finland embassy in Nigeria does not grant a visa for a job interview and entrance examination.
Finland embassy in Nigeria is one the few embassies that really emphasized how to process Residence permits, that’s an indication of an administration that is the focus, serious and not paying leap services. So if you’re interested in processing Finland Residence permit and all you need to know contact the Finland Embassy website
BOTTOM LINE ABOUT FINLAND
If you’re interested in doing business in Finland we are here to tell you that Electronics play an important role in Finland export activities, you will do well if you find out how you can bring electronics and electrical apparatus to your country. It pays, in the long run, to buy those genuine electronics goods from Finland instead of importing fake from those far away countries.
Finally, Finland is a Scandinavian country and definitely a temperate region, when going there do not expect tropical weather, you have to go with a winter jacket.