If Algeria a North African country with its beautiful mediterranean sea coastline is your next business, tourism or visiting destination you should be prepared to obtain visa to enter because visa is a prerequisite to enter the land of Rabah Madjah and Belloumi, we are here to explain to you how to apply for Algeria visa in Nigeria.
Types of visa obtainable at the Algeria Embassy in Nigeria
1. Transit visa
2. Tourist/visiting visa.
3. Family reunion visa.
4. Employment visa.
5. Cultural and Events Visa
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALGERIA VISA IN NIGERIA
The foremost thing to do is to download the Algeria visa application form online. This can be obtained by visiting the Algeria Embassy’s website.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FILLING OUT THE VISA APPLICATION FORM
1. Go through the form thoroughly before you start completing the online form.
2. Be sure the form you’re filling is the most recent because the old form is no longer acceptable.
3. Do not leave a section uncompleted.
4. All questions must be answered.
5. Be sure you complete the visa form online, no hand written is acceptable. ( it must be in pdf format)
6. Upload your original signatures on the form.
7. Attach all the original and completed documents, because incomplete documentation may cause delays in visa processing time or application rejection.
ALGERIA VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. TOURIST VISA
– Your International passport with at least 6 months validity.
– A completed Algeria visa application form duly signed by you.
– Two recently taken passport sized photographs with white background
– Evidence or photocopy of flight booking indicating the airline, date of arrival and departure. (do not purchase flight ticket until the visa is granted)
– Evidence of hotel accommodation. You must be able to tender to the embassy original accommodation documents.
– Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Algeria.
– Police clearance certificate
– Medical insurance.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS TRAVELLERS
– Letter of invitation from your business partner in Algeria which must come in an official letter headed papers and stating the duration and
purpose of the visit.
– Original letter of introduction from your company, indicating your designation, purpose of your visit, business contact, duration of your visit and financial responsibility while on a visit.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT ON VISITING VISA
– Letter of invitation from the person inviting you in Algeria certified by a local city hall.
– Photocopy of the person’s International passport or residence card or national identity card.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR ALGERIA VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents, you are to submit the at the Algeria Embassy in your location.
Take note of the following points at the submission centre:
1. Be sure all documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine.
2. Submit yourself for biometric fingerprint formality if any.
3. Pay the visa application processing fees.
4. Commence your application submission well ahead of your scheduled travel to allow the embassy time to take a decision on your request.
5. When the visa is approved, do not commence your trip before the date of entry indicated in the visa, otherwise will not be allowed to enter Algeria.
6. Finally, if you did not utilise the visa within the stipulated period, you must apply for reissue of visa before travel.
ADDRESSES OF ALGERIA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Plot 1398, Justice Mamman Nasir Street,
Telephone number +234 9 314 2840, +234 9 314 2841
Opening hours: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Plot 230, Etim Inyang Crescent,
Please note if you’re travelling to Algeria as a first time traveller, especially those going as a sojourner or using Algeria as a transit point to Europe, endeavour to do your research very well in that Algeria route is very dangerous. From research using Algeria to Europe is currently very risky. If they disallow you entry, instead of turning people back from the entry point, often time immigrant especially Africans are enroute to the plane desert. Which is a point of no return. It is advisable you don’t travel to Algeria unless it is your original destination.
Please note that Algeria like most Arab countries is badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic. It is important that you make serious enquiries before heading for the North African country. Equally do all the necessary vaccinations and equip yourself with the results to avoid refused entry.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Algeria visa in Nigeria, for more information you can contact this website.