Here we present to you Malian passport visa-free countries 2022 full list. Currently, Malian Passport allows the holder the freedom of travelling to 63 countries and 14 partially recognised countries/territories visa-free entry or visa on arrival.
When you consider the agony and embarrassments many passport holders of some countries, mainly native Africans, going through at the entry points of some European, Asian and North American countries. Many of these unfortunate travellers suffered rejections, harsh treatments and discriminations in the hand of immigration officials at the entry points for no reasonable reasons. Their offence is being a citizen of a country the official considered unwelcome. However few countries stand out and their passports command respect. One of such country is Mali. And that’s why we tell you in detail about Mali Passport Visa Free Countries 2022 Full list.
MALIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES
These are countries Mali Passport holders can enter without a visa.
MALIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2022 FULL LIST
1. ALGERIA – Capital Algiers, located in North Africa by the Mediterranean sea allows Malians 90 days visa-free.
2. ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA – Capital city: St. John’s, a Caribbean Island country situated in North America allows Malians Electronic entry visa
3. BAHAMAS: Capital – Nassau, A Caribbean Island country situated in the North American continent allows Malians 3 months visa-free.
4. BANGLADESH – capital – Dhaka, located in Asia, shared border with India and Pakistan, allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
5. BARBADOS – Capital – Bridgetown Saint Michael, located in the Caribbean, North American continent, allows Malians 6 months stay without a visa.
6. BENIN REPUBLIC – Capital – Port Novo, a West African country and a member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
7. BOLIVIA: Capital – Sucre, this South American country that shared border with 5 countries, allows Malians 90 days visa on arrival.
8. BURKINA FASO – Capital Ouagadougou, West African country and a member of ECOWAS, is visa-free.
9. BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS: Capital – Road Town, this British overseas territory, located in the Northeast of the Caribbean, allows Malians one month Visa on arrival.
10. CAMBODIA: Capital – Phnom Penh, situated in Southeast Asia allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
11. CAMEROON: Capital – Yaounde, this African country neighbouring Nigeria, allows Malians 90 days visa-free.
12. CAPE VERDE – capital Praia. This island country off the coast of West Africa is visa-free.
13. CHAD – Capital N’Djamena, a West Central African country is visa-free.
14. COMOROS – Capital Moroni, an Island country situated in the Mozambique channels, close to Madagascar and Mozambique, enables Malians unspecified days visa on arrival.
15. COOK ISLANDS: Capital – Avarua, these group of Islands country located in the South Pacific Ocean allows Malians 31 days visa-free.
16. IVORY COAST – Capital Abidjan, a member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
17. DJIBOUTI – Capital – Djibouti, A small country situated in the Northeast of Africa, allows Malians 31 days evisa on arrival.
18. DOMINICA – Capital Roseau is a Caribbean country. Located in the continent of North America, neighbouring Haiti allows Malians 21 days visa-free.
19. ETHIOPIA: Capital – Addis Ababa, the headquarters of the African Union enables Malians to enter on her evisa system.
20. GABON: Capital – Libreville, situated in Central Africa allows Malians evisa on arrival.
21. GHANA – Capital Accra, this South neighbour and a member of ECOWAS, is visa-free.
22. GUINEA – Capital Conakry, neighbouring Ghana, is an ECOWAS member, is visa-free.
23. GUINEA BISSAU – Capital Bissau, is a member of ECOWAS, is visa-free.
24. HAITI – Capital Port du Prince, located in the Caribbean, a North America country, allows Malians 3 months visa-free.
25. INDIA: Capital – New Delhi, This country located in Asia allows Malians 60 days evisa on arrival.
26. INDONESIA: Capital – Jakarta, The Asian country allows Malians 30 days visa-free.
27. IRAN: Capital – Tehran, The Islamic country located between Asia and the Middle East allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
28. KYRGYZSTAN: Capital – Bishkek, The Eurasia country allows Malians evisa on arrival.
29. LAOS: Capital – Vientiane, This Asian country allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
30. LIBERIA – Capital – Monrovia, a member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
31. MADAGASCAR – Capital – Antananarivo, is an island situated in the Indian Ocean, East of Mozambique allows Malians 90 days visa on arrival.
32. MALDIVES – Capital – Male, is a chain of 1192 islands, West of Sri Lanka, a commonwealth country, allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
33. MAURITANIA – Capital – Nouakchott, a large sub-Sahara African country allows Malians Visa-free entry.
34. MICRONESIA: Capital – Palikir, is island country situated in the western Pacific Ocean allows Malians 30 days visa-free
35. MOROCCO: Capital – Rabat, this North African country allows Malians 3 months Electronic Travel Authorization
36. MOZAMBIQUE – Capital Maputo, is a country situated in the southeast coast of Africa allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
37. NEPAL: Capital – Kathmandu, a South Asian country allows Malians 90 days visa on arrival.
38. NIGER REPUBLIC, Capital Niamey, Nigeria neighbour to the north is an ECOWAS member is visa-free.
39. NIGERIA: Capital – Abuja, a West African country and member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
40. PAKISTAN – Capital – Islamabad, a country located in South Asia allows Malian citizens online visa.
41. PALAU – Capital Melekeok, is a group of Islands in the Micronesia area of Oceania south-east of Philippines, allows Malians visa 30-day visa on arrival.
42. PHILIPPINES: Capital – Manila, This Asian country enables Malians 30 days visa-free.
43. QATAR – Capital – Doha, an Arab country located in the Persian Gulf allows Malian citizens evisa on arrival.
44. RWANDA: Capital – Kigali, A small country in East-Central Africa allows Malians 30 days visa-free.
45. SAMOA – Capital – Pago Pago an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean allows Malians 60 days visa-free.
46. SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS – Capital – Basseterre, a two-island country located in Eastern Caribbean Sea allows Malian citizens evisa on arrival.
47. SAINT LUCIA: Capital – Castries, This Island country located in the continent of Caribbean allows Malians 6 weeks visa on arrival.
48. SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES: Capital – Kingstown, This island country situated in the continent of Caribbean allows Malians one-month Visa-free.
49. SENEGAL: Capital – Dakar, a West African country and a member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
50. SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE– Capital – This island country in the continent of Africa allows Malians evisa on arrival.
51. SEYCHELLES: Capital – Victoria – This island country situated in the continent of Africa allows Malians 3 months visitor’s permit on arrival.
52. SIERRA LEONE – Capital Freetown, is a West African country and a member of ECOWAS, is visa-free.
53. SOMALIA – Capital Mogadishu, is located in North-East Africa, neighbouring Kenya an Ethiopia, allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
54. SOUTH SUDAN – Capital – Juba, a North-Eastern African country allows Malian citizens Electronic visa.
55. SURNAMES – Capital – Paramaribo, a Southern American country allows Malian citizens evisa on arrival.
56. THE GAMBIA: Capital – Banjul, This West African Country and a member of ECOWAS is visa-free.
57. TIMOR-LESTE – Capital Dili, is an island located in Asia allows Malians 30 days Visa On arrival.
58. TOGO – Capital Lome is a member of ECOWAS and is visa-free.
59. TUNISIA: Capital – Tunis, a North African country is visa-free.
60. TUVALU – Capital Port Vita, is located in the continent of Oceania and Australia, enables Malians one month Visa on arrival.
61. UGANDA: Capital – Kampala This East African country allows Malians evisa on arrival.
62. ZAMBIA: Capital – Lusaka, an East African country allows Malians evisa on arrival.
63. ZIMBABWE: Capital – Harare another East African country allows Malians evisa on arrival.
STILL ON, MALIAN PASSPORT VISA-FREE COUNTRIES 2022 FULL LIST
The following are partially recognised countries/territories that allow Malian citizens visa-free entry or visa on arrival.
1. HONG KONG: 14 days of visa-free entry.
2. MACAU: 90 days visa-free entry.
3. ASCENSION ISLAND: 3 months evisa on arrival.
4. SAINT HELENA: evisa on arrival.
5. SOMALILAND: 30 days visa on arrival.
6. TRANSNISTRIA: visa-free entry.
7. BERMUDA: visa-free entry.
8. PALATINE: visa-free entry.
9. NORTH CYPRUS: 90 days visa-free entry.
10. SOUTH OSSETIA: visa-free entry.
11. MONTSERRAT: evisa on arrival.
12. PITCAIRN ISLANDS: 14 days of visa-free entry.
13 COOK ISLANDS: 31 days visa-free entry.
14. NIUE: 30 days of visa-free entry.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON MALIAN PASSPORT VISA-FREE COUNTRIES 2022 FULL LIST
Now you have the Malians passport visa-free countries, remember to assess these countries you should meet the following basic requirements.
1. Your passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in your country of choice.
3. Return ticket.
4. Hotel reservation.
5. The country’s health requirements.
That’s all for now on Malian passport visa-free countries full list.