Travelling to the Republic of Austria, an important member of the European Union in Central Europe entails the processing of visas. Regardless of whether you are going on tourism, visiting, business, researching, studies or medical purposes you need a visa to enter, we’re here to provide you with detailed information on how to locate the Austrian embassy in Nigeria and how to apply for Austria visa in Nigeria.
Let’s commence with locations and addresses of the Austrian Embassy in Nigeria ;
Austrian Embassy in Abuja
- 9, Usuma Street,
- Telephone number: +234 9 291 5465
- Telephone number consulate section: +234 706 418 3226
- The email address of the Austrian embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austrian Consulate in Kaduna
- No. 33, Kinking Road,
- Telephone numbers: +234 705 7000 700
+234 808 7000 700
- Email address: email@example.com
AUSTRIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
If you’re planning a visit to Austria soon, it’s advisable to do adequate preparation before stepping out for your visa application. It s not out-of-place if you make enquiries at the Austrian embassy in Nigeria for on the sporting statement of facts.
HOW TO PROCESS AUSTRIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- The first step is to download the visa application form online.
- Duly complete it online and print out the hard copy
- Attach the following documents:
1. An International passport – original and photocopy valid for more than 3 months with unused visa pages
2. Two recently acquired passport-sized photograph
3. Photocopies of all previous visas in your passport
4. Health insurance which must be of Schengen standard
5. Letter of itinerary and purpose of visit to Austria.
6. Bank statement of account, duly signed by the Bank authority
7. Basic travelling allowance, sufficient enough to cover your entire stay in Austria.
8. Confirmed airline booking which indicates flight number, date of arrival and departure.
9. Confirmed hotel reservation covering the period of stay in Austria.
10. Confirmation of status: A married woman must produce a marriage certificate. 2. A son visiting father must produce a birth certificate and vice versa 3. Those going for medical reasons must produce medical appointments from Austria.
11. Letter of invitation: A visa applicant visiting an organisation or individual must present an original letter of invitation from Austria
STILL ON AUSTRIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
It’s important to know that an Austrian visa is a Schengen visa and it is handled in Nigeria by an organisation called vs global.
After the collation of all the required documents, you’re to submit them personally at the designated Austrian Visa Application Centre.
Furthermore, it is important to note the following at the point of submission:
- Be sure that all the required documents are available and genuine.
- C!omplete and signed the application form.
- Pay the required visa application fee.
- The visa fee is non-refundable.
- Submit your completed visa application form at least three weeks
before the commencement of your travel.
- All the documents you’re submitting must be original and come with a set of photocopies.
If you’re successful in your visa application the passport collection time is 11.00 a.m to 04.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Do not forget to take along a payment receipt and an identity card.
Vienna, Austria has been a preferred destination to many Nigerians and other developing nations for a very long time. Austria may not be a commonwealth nation or very big, but very accommodating and progressive where young immigrants choose to study, work and settle down permanently because it is a well organise and safe place to live.
Currently travelling to Austria maybe a bite difficult due to the coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world, therefore you need to make enquiries about the current happenings in Austria as regards the coronavirus pandemic. Equally, you have to do all the necessary tests and equip yourself with the coronavirus clearance certificate before departure to avoid refused entry,