Germany the leading European industrialized country and the largest economy in Europe and the fourth largest in the world is currently in need of a skilled Workforce outside the European Union. Here we present to you comprehensively the easiest way to migrate to Germany as a Skilled worker. This is the best time for you to be part of new development in Germany which is a real opportunity for anyone interested in permanent relocation or willing to stay in a conducive country for some years.
The easiest way to migrate to Germany as a Skilled Worker
EASIEST WAY TO MIGRATE TO GERMANY
Here are the qualifications needed for you to migrate to Germany
1. For anyone qualified to join the workforce in Germany you don’t need to process a work visa, which may be difficult to obtain to travel to Germany. There is a system in place called a job seeker visa that allows you to travel to Germany. Simply, you apply for a job seeker visa in a German embassy abroad and travel to Germany, on getting there, you’re free to search for a job of your choice, where you know you are professionally qualified.
Because you’re having a job seeker visa, it allows you to stay and look for employment for six months, that’s the validity of the visa. If you succeed you may not need to return and process a work visa, which is almost a formality because you have a job offer from an employer in Germany. What you need is to apply for a German residence title at your local foreigner authority.
HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A PROFESSIONAL TO QUALIFY AS A SKILLED WORKER TO JOIN THE GERMAN SKILLED WORKFORCE
1. For any immigrant outside the European Union arrangement who want to come in as a skilled Workforce the person must have University or equivalent degree in a profession relevant to German industrial needs.
2. The professional qualifications or degrees must be in compliance or compatible and recognized by appropriate German authorities.
3. The person concerned should have a minimum of five years post qualification experience to have a good chance to get the visa.
4. You must have an international passport valid for at least 12 months.
5. The applicant should have a basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Germany.
6. You must complete all the necessary COVID 19 vaccinations and equip yourself with the certificates of vaccinations. Importantly obtain travel insurance that covers your say in Germany.
STILL ON THE EASIEST WAY TO MIGRATE TO GERMANY AS A SKILLED WORKER
To apply for and get the job seeker visa, in addition to the qualifications and documents mentioned above you should have the following documents:
1. Your comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV)
2. A written statement stating the purpose of applying for a job seeker visa, the type of job you qualified to apply for, and your second career objectives, such as further training if you’re unable to secure the right job.
3. The data page of your international passport
4. Evidence of accommodation reservation in Germany
5. 3 biometric specified passport sized photographs.
After the compilation, you will submit them at the German mission or visa application centre in your country of residence.
It is important to note that if your degree or certificates are not recognized or you have not met the requirements you should not submit your Visa application.
Please note that all Skilled Workforce must enroll and be proficient in German.
If you’re in doubt or have difficulty in a certain area you should engage an experienced job recruiter.
STILL ON THE EASIEST WAY TO MIGRATING TO GERMANY AS A SKILLED WORKER
These are the area where a Skilled Workforce is urgently required:
1. Medical Practitioners
2. Nursing and related healthcare service professionals
3. Gerontologists – these are Nurses that take care of the elderly people
3. Plumbers, Welders, Electricians, Pipefitters, Toolmakers
4. Various field of Engineering professionals – Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive engineering
5. IT Professionals- Software engineer/developer, programmers,
6. Supply and waste management.
7. Stem-Cell ex-pats
6. Mathematics degree holders, as well as graduates of Science and Technology,
8. Truck drivers, etcetera.
The above and more are the Skilled Workforce urgently needed and because most of the professionals are in critical areas, the authorities will not mind if they are from outside the European Union arrangement.
The reasons why the Federal authorities in Germany are seeking a Skilled Workforce is obvious.
1. The German population is becoming aged and more citizens are retiring and it is becoming difficult to get able body person as a replacement, therefore to keep the industrial sector running there is an urgent need for skilled workers to be employed from overseas countries.
2. The outbreak of coronavirus pandemic stress the health sector to the limit and the needs for healthcare professionals elsewhere are in demand.
3. German industrial output is expanding very quickly and the population needs more facilities and consumable goods.
That’s all for now on the easiest way to migrate to Germany as a Skilled worker.