The foremost thing a potential business person who intends to process Nigeria Business Visa in any of Nigeria missions abroad need to know is that Nigeria Government has eased the visa processes for foreigners who intend to travel to Nigeria for business purpose:
- Removed or reduced the bureaucratic bottlenecks
- Make the process very fast.
- Most of the processes are done online, thereby reduced time wastage at various embassies or missions across the globe.
- Make business visa available for foreigners who intend to travel to Nigeria for Meetings, Conferences, Seminars, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Purchase and distribution of Nigeria Goods, Food Fairs, Job interviews, Training of Nigerians, Emergency Relief Works, Crew members, Staff of NGO, Staff of INGOS, Researching and musical concerts.
Furthermore ON NIGERIA BUSINESS VISA
A business person who wishes to process Nigeria business visa needs to know how to apply for a business visa to enter Nigeria.
- In order not to render the process useless you must read the instructions carefully.
- Be conversant with the visa application procedure.
- The first step is to open online the Nigeria Immigration Service portal: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng for the visa application form.
- Select visa.
- You have to select your country – where you intend to submit the visa application.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Pay online with Debit or Credit card.
The next step is to:
- Print out the payment slip and acknowledgement slip
- Return to: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng
- Locate application status.”
- Click on application payment status
- Select visa at drop down.
- Enter application identity number and reference number.
- Scroll down to print visa payment slip and acknowledgement slip at the bottom page. (Check if payment has been approved )
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUANCE OF NIGERIA BUSINESS VISA
- Your International passport with a minimum of six months validity and unused visa pages.
- One recently acquired coloured passport sized photograph with white background (write your names at the back)
- Print out the following documents:
(a) Your completed visa application form, duly signed by you.
(b) Confirmed payment.
(c) Visa acknowledgement slip.
- Photocopy of vaccination against yellow fever certificate.
- If you’re a foreigner in your country of residence, photocopy of your valid residence permit.
- A letter of invitation from your host partner in Nigeria. (Signed and sealed)
The letter of invitation should include the following:
(a) Addressed to the Ambassador/High Commission
(b) Be on the organisation’s letterhead
(b) Stated clearly that the organisation take your full immigration responsibility
(c) State the true nature of all business activities during your entire stay in Nigeria.
(d) State the duration of the visit.
- Copy of your partner’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- An introduction letter from your organisation, indicating your designation, the purpose of your visit and the duration of your absence from your organisation.
- A confirmed airline return ticket
- Photocopy of the data page of your host’s international passport.
STILL ON, NIGERIA BUSINESS VISA, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
After COLLATION of all the required documents, the final step is to take them to the embassy.
- In some Nigeria Foreign missions, an applicant can drop off the documents at a designated place and at a particular time of the week.
- In some places such as England and Ireland, a Visa applicant is expected to appear in person, at Visa Application Centre to provide biometric data, specifical fingerprints as part of the application process.
- Ensure that all the documents and information required are completed before handing-over to avoid visa rejection.
- Furthermore, it’s important that once an application has been submitted or sent by courier to the embassy, visa processing fee are not refundable
EMBASSY VISA FEES
Please note that visa application processing fees vary from country to country, for comprehensive guides to application fees payable by a country, you may visit: http:// portal.immigration.gov.ng type “Embassy Visa Fees”.
BELLOW ARE FEW NIGERIA EMBASSY VISA FEES PROVIDED BY NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
—————- SINGLE ENTRY MULTIPLE ENTRY TWP STR
United Kingdom US$144 US$472 US$472 US$472
United States US$160 US$160 US$160 US$160
China US$64 US$64 US$64 US $64
Germany US$ 88, US$110 US $110 US$110
Egypt US $45 US$45 US$45 US$45
India US$253 US$253 US$253 US$253
That’s all for now on Nigeria business visa, all you need to know, for more information you can contact this website.