In this write-up, we shall explain the Nigeria Tourist visa, all you need to know. Coming to Nigeria as a tourist has been made simple nowadays because the current Federal Government in the country has eased the visa processing for foreigners travelling to Nigeria on tourism
- Removed or reduced the bureaucratic bottlenecks
- Make the process very fast.
- Most of the processes are done online, thereby reduced time wastage at various embassies or missions across the globe.
NIGERIA TOURIST VISA, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
An interested tourist who wishes to process Nigeria tourist visa need to know how to apply for a Tourist visa to enter Nigeria, please take note of the following points meticulously:
- In order not to render the process useless you must read the instructions carefully.
- Be conversant with the visa application procedure.
- The first step is to open online the Nigeria Immigration Service portal: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng for the visa application form.
- Select visa.
- You have to select the country – where you intend to submit the visa application.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Pay online with a Debit or Credit card.
The next step is to:
- Print out the payment slip and acknowledgement slip
- Return to: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng
- Locate application status.
- Click on the application payment status
- Select visa at dropdown.
- Enter application identity number and reference number.
- Scroll down to print the visa payment slip and acknowledgement slip at the bottom page. (Check if payment has been approved).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUANCE OF NIGERIA TOURIST VISA
- Your International passport with at least six months validity and unused visa pages.
- A recently acquired passport sized photograph with white background ( write your names at the back ).
- Print out the following documents:
(a) Your completed online form duly signed by you.
(b) Confirmed payment.
(c) Visa acknowledgement slip.
- Photocopy of vaccination against Yellow Fever certificate.
- If you’re a foreign resident in another country, you have to produce your valid residence card.
- A typed self-introductory letter requesting for a tourist visa.
- Letter of introduction from your organisation, indicating your designation and evidence of leave.
- Basic travelling allowance, sufficient enough to cover your entire stay in Nigeria.
- Confirmed hotel reservation. Include a copy of the hotel employer’s identification card.
- A child under 18yrs not travelling with both parents to be accompanied by a letter of consent. The letter must be signed by both parents and attached the photocopy of the data page of both parent’s passports. Also to include the child’s birth certificate. The letter of consent must be signed and sealed by a Notary Public.
- Confirmed airline booking indicating your arrival and departure dates from Nigeria.
After COLLATION of all the required documents, the final step is to take them to the embassy
- In some Nigeria Foreign missions, an applicant can drop off the documents at a designated place and at a particular time of the week.
- In some places such as England and Ireland, a Visa applicant is expected to appear in person at Visa Application Centre to provide biometric data, specifically fingerprints as part of the application process.
- Ensure that all the documents and information required are completed before hand over, to avoid visa rejection.
- Furthermore, it’s important that once an application has been submitted or sent by courier to the embassy, visa processing fees are not refundable.
EMBASSY VISA FEES
Please note that visa application processing fees vary from country to country.
For comprehensive guides to application fees payable by a country, you may visit http:// portal.immigration.gov.ng type “Embassy Visa Fees”.
BELLOW ARE FEW NIGERIA EMBASSY VISA FEES TABLES PROVIDED BY THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
————-SINGLE ENTRY MULTIPLE ENTRY TWP STR
Kingdom US$144 US $472 US $472 US $472
States US $160 US $160 US $160 US $160
China US $64 US $64 US $64 US $64
Germany US $88 US $110 US $110 US $110
Kenya US $25 N/A US $25 US $25
That’s all on Nigeria Tourist Visa all you need to know