This article is about the Norway Embassy in Nigeria and their visa services information. Going to the Scandinavian Nation of Norway is always a unique feeling. If you’re heading the Northern part of Europe, and Norway is your destination it’s advisable you start your visa processing well ahead of time, in order to avoid last-minute rushing which could lead to bitter disappointment, due to the fact that more and more people are choosing the Scandinavian nation as their preferred destination for tourism and business.
Regardless of the category of business, you’re into, a visa is needed to enter Norway. We are here to provide you with information on how to locate the Norway Embassy in Nigeria and the steps to process a Norwegian visa in Nigeria.
Norway Embassy in Nigeria
ADDRESS OF NORWAY EMBASSY IN ABUJA NIGERIA
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abuja,
No. 54, T. Y. Danjuma Street,
- Telephone number: +234 813 989 0050
- The email address of the Embassy of Norway in Nigeria: email@example.com
Office hours: 08.00 a.m – 04.00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
08.00 a.m – 01.00 p.m. Friday
PROCEDURES FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR NORWAY VISA IN NIGERIA
- Download the online visa application form
- Register your application on-line
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or a foreigner legally residing in Nigeria
- Have an international passport with six months validity and unused visa pages.
- If you have previously travelled to Europe you must submit your passports and visas used.
- Travel medical insurance certificate – You must provide a medical insurance certificate acceptable to the Norway Embassy in Nigeria
- Submit one recently acquired passport sized photograph with white background
- Evidence of Basic travelling allowance is sufficient to cover your entire stay in Norway
- Evidence of flight reservation including return ticket
- Recently obtained statement of account duly signed by the Bank authority
- Your payslips for the past 3 months
- A business person should obtain a letter of invitation from the person or organisation inviting him.
- A student must present his college identity card and a letter from the present
Please note the following points before the submission of your application:
1. Bear in mind that Norway may not be a full member of the European Union, however, the Norwegian visa is a Schengen visa.
2. If Norway is your main destination you should process your Schengen through the Embassy of Norway in Nigeria
3. If you intend to stay for more than 90 days, you must apply for a residence permit.
4. All the required documents you’re submitting must be original.
5. All the documents must come with a set of photocopies.
6. If you staple, bound, or clips the set of photocopies you’re submitting, they will be rejected.
7. If you obtain your Schengen visa from the Norway Embassy in Nigeria, it’s mandatory to commence your European trip from Norway, to avoid refused entry in another country.
ADDRESSES OF VISA APPLICATION CENTRE, ABUJA, AND LAGOS
Norway Visa Application Centre,
No. 38, Lobito Crescent,
Visa application submission hours: 08.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Passport Collection hours: 08.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Norway Visa Application Centre,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1,
Visa Application submission hours: 08.00 am. to 03.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Passport Collection hours: 11.00 a.m to 04.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
NORWAY, BEST IN EVERYTHING
The Scandinavian nation of Norway presents you with the best in everything. Friendly atmosphere, safety, and security. Doing business in a well-organised society, touring the serene environments. High quality and affordable education, with the possibility of studying and researching in English. Excellent medical facilities, clean and affordable accommodation and many more await you in Norway.
That’s all on the Norway Embassy in Nigeria, visa services information.
For more information, you may contact this website.
Tags: Norway Embassy in Nigeria.