Easiest Way To Become A US Citizen By Marriage
Anyone who desires a genuine love relationship with a US citizen should follow this easiest way to become a US citizen by marriage. We are delighted in analysing to you that there are possible modern ways you can follow if you are willing to take the challenge of the modern days’ possibilities.
It is important to emphasise from the onset that if you’re in a love relationship with a US citizen and the two of you agreed to tie the knot is not enough to make you a straightforward US citizen, there are qualifications processes a non-US citizen will follow through to become a US citizen.
THIS IS EASIEST TO BECOME A US CITIZEN BY MARRIAGE
SEARCH FOR YOUR FIANCEE USING THE MODERN STYLE POSSIBILITIES
There are some free-and-easy ways you can go about having a relationship with a person you desires to be your future spouse.
1. The first step is to convince yourself that you are about to start a genuine relationship: In your quest to become a US citizen the next informal way is to make up your mind that you are going into an honest searching for a future partner.
2. Base your decision on a genuine desire to look for a fiancee you will truly love and be able to spend the rest of your life with the person.
3. Never do double-dealings or be a scammer, any hanky panky game may be very risky and will not pay you in the end. It is not only stupid to be a dishonest person but it could land the person in jail or outright death.
4. Search for the type of person you’re looking for on the net: Nowadays, Google has made it easy for anyone who can surf the internet to get help and achieve unprecedentedly what used to be an impossible task a few years back.
5. Your ability or determination to surf the internet will bring out desired outcomes, depending on your choice. Never give up, if possible pay subscriptions to have access to some important websites.
6. When you get the type of person you’re looking for, express yourself with the honesty of purpose, never be a pretender and assured the person that you’re not in for frivolity.
7. Remember, a country such as Nigeria does not have a good reputation or image because bad elements abound in and outside the country carrying Nigeria passport to perpetrate fraudulent activities of imaginable proportions. You have to prove them wrong.
THE EASIEST WAY TO BECOME A US CITIZEN BY MARRIAGE
Here we paraphrased or singled-out the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services analysis on how to become a U.S citizen by marriage the legal ways or steps you and your US citizens fiancee can take to assist you in becoming a US permanent residence or citizen.
1. The first step is to apply for a fiancee visa because you’re outside the United States and intend to marry in the US. The fiancee visa will allow your fiancee to enter the US for 90 days so that your Marriage ceremony can take place in the US. When the marriage ceremony is over, your partner or spouse can apply for permanent residence and stay in the United States while the application process is ongoing.
2, The next step is to file a Form 1-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancee.
You can obtain the filling instructions and forms at www.uscis.gov, Fill in the form 1-129F, it will be forward to the National Visa Center where it will be processed send to the US embassy or consulate nearest your Fiancee foreign place of residence.
The US Embassy or consulate will then invite the person to apply for the actual Fiancee visa.
STILL ON THE EASIEST TO BECOME A US CITIZEN BY MARRIAGE
The second option which applies to a person resident in Nigeria or other countries other than the United States, which we emphasized in the first paragraph is a US citizen willingly agreed to marry you while you’re here and she agrees to travel to your country of residence so that you can marry here and do all the necessary marriage ceremony here, afterwards the US citizen will then file a Form 1-130, Petition for Alien Relative on your behalf. For more information about the 1-130 relative petition for a spouse, you can visit Customer Guide A1, I’m a US citizen…How do I…Help my Relative become a Permanent Resident of the United States?
Here are the basic eligibility requirements for a Fiancee Petition
1. You must be a citizen of the United States to file a petition.
In the petition, you must prove that
1. You’re a US citizen
2. You and your Fiancee intend to marry within 90 days of your Fiancee entering the United States
3. You are both free to marry. And
4. You have not met each other in person within 2 years before you files for permanent residence. In this case, your fiancee would file Form 1-765 together with Form 1-485 as soon as you marry.
Please note that if your Fiancee uses a different type of visa, or enters as a visitor without a visa just to come so that you can marry. It may bring different problems
Entering the US with another type of visa when your intention is to come and marry may be considered to be a fraudulent act, for which there are serious penalties.
Part of the penalties includes restricting a person able to obtain Immigration benefits, including permanent residence, as well as an as possible fine of up to USD10,000 and imprisonment of up to 5 years.
Please note that the visa granted your Fiancee is solely for marriage, the validity is for 90 days from the day of entry, therefore, it is not for you to bring your fiancee just to know one another, or to spend more time together to decide whether to marry, therefore it must be utilized for the purpose it was designed.
Furthermore, if you did not marry within 90 days your fiancee status automatically expires. It cannot be extended. Your fiancee must leave the United States, if he or she fails to leave, the person would violate US Immigration law. The implication is that it will affect future eligibility for US Immigration benefits.
STILL, ON THE EASIEST WAY TO BECOME A US CITIZEN BY MARRIAGE
Please note that after your wedding your spouse is qualified to apply for permanent residence by filing a Form 1-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
He or she will mail it to:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
P. O. Box 805887,
Chicago IL 60680-4120
Furthermore, your fiancee is allowed to bring children under 21 years of age who are not married. A k-2 visa may be available for him or her. When filling form 1-129F be sure you include all eligible children in the petition.
Finally, when your fiancee enters the United States on a fiance visa he or she may apply for permission to work by filing Form 1-765, Application for Employment Authorization with a USCIS Lockbox based on your place of residence. Any work Authorization based on non immigrant fiance visa would be valid for only 90 days after entry.
That’s all for now on easiest way to become a US citizen by Marriage.