The purpose of this piece is to give comprehensive details on how to locate the Egypt Embassy in Nigeria.
Due to the fact that travelling to Egypt entails the processing of a visa, it is highly imperative for an intending traveller to visit the Egypt Embassy in Nigeria, Abuja, Lagos & Kano for consular enquiries or enquire about trade or business opportunities in Egypt, in order not to fall into the hand of unscrupulous agents.
There are 3 Egyptian missions in Nigeria but not all of them engage in the issuance of visas.
1. For obtaining of visa and other consular matters the place to visit is the Egypt Embassy in Abuja
ADDRESS OF THE EGYPT EMBASSY IN ABUJA
- Plot 340 Diplomatic Drive,
Central Business District,
- Phone numbers: +234 0 703 415 8802, +234 0 706 418 4050
- The email address of the Egypt Embassy in Abuja: email@example.com
- The website is: http//www.mfa.gov.eg/Abuja _ Embassy
- Opening hours at the consular section is 9.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m. Monday to Thursday. The embassy opening hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m
ADDRESS OF THE EGYPT COMMERCIAL OFFICE IN LAGOS
- 34, Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Phone numbers: +234 1 280 5747, +234 1 271 1070
- Fax number: +234 1 280 5747
- Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 9.00 to 4.oo p.m. Monday to Friday
ADDRESS OF THE EGYPT CULTURAL CENTRE IN KANO
- 3, Lamido Terrace,
Kano Bus Stop 63,
Kano, Kano State,
- Phone number +234 831 944 629
- Opening hours:9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
STILL ON EGYPT EMBASSY IN NIGERIA – TYPES OF VISA YOU CAN GET
There are different types of visas you can apply for at the Egypt Embassy in Nigeria such as :
- Student visa,
- Business visa,
- Transit visa,
- Tourist /Visiting visa,
- Work visa
Very important to note that, go there, do it yourself is always cheaper and better than relying on an easy way out, by employing a mister know it all which may bring frustrations and problems at the end.
Due to the current happenings in the world concerning the issue of coronavirus pandemic, it is advisable to make necessary enquiries before travelling to Egypt to know the position of things. Equally, you should do all the necessary tests and equip yourself with the coronavirus clearance certificate to avoid refused entry.
That’s all for now on Egypt Embassy in Nigeria, for more information about Egypt, and their different types of visas you can contact this website.
Tags: Egypt Embassy in Nigeria, Kano, Lagos & Abuja