France Embassy In Nigeria, Visa Information
The main purpose of this piece is to present to you details about France Embassy in Nigeria, Visa services information.
In the 1980s most commercial flights passing through the French air space usually, whenever they came close to Paris, the aircraft flew very low to enable passengers to have an aerial view of the beautiful city of Paris. However, reasonable numbers of passengers sometimes desire a stopover to see Paris, which is impossible because they do not have a visa to enter.
Travelling to France or you want to make enquiries about business opportunities, tourism, educational exchange, visiting or transit, an intending traveller from Nigeria needs to locate the Embassy of France in Nigeria.
FRANCE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA CONTACT ADDRESS
- NO. 37, Udi Hills Street,
Off Aso Drive,
- Telephone numbers: +234 9 523 5510
+234 9 523 5482
- The email address of the Embassy of France in Abuja: email@example.com
FRENCH CONSULATE-GENERAL IN LAGOS,
- NO. 1, Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,
- Telephone number: +234 462 8484
- Email address: Consul France.firstname.lastname@example.org
Having located the France Embassy in Nigeria, you may wish to know the types of visas obtainable at the Embassy of France in Nigeria.
There are two types of visas you can process if you’re interested in going to France.
- Short term Visa, which includes visiting visa, business visa, Tourist visa, Conference visa, Transit visa and medical visa. This type of visa allows the holder to stay in France for a maximum period of 90 days.
- Long term visas include a Student visa, Employment visa, Family reunion visa, Re-entry visa, Marriage visa and medical visa.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE EMBASSY OF FRANCE IN NIGERIA
- French visa is a Schengen visa, therefore, visa applicant will be subject to Schengen Rules and regulations
- If France is the main destination of your European visit you must process your visa through the Embassy of France
- An organisation called vfsglobal in collaboration with the Embassy of France in Nigeria is in charge of the processing of French Visa and you have to channel your application through the organisation
- Embassy of France in Nigeria through its Consulate in Lagos is the representation of the Netherlands in Lagos jurisdiction, therefore all visa applications to the Netherlands will apply through the France Visa Application Centre in Lagos
- Vfsglobal of the Embassy of France in Lagos Nigeria allows visa applicants to come and submit their application without any prior appointment.
- Well, known organisation can send their accredited representative to process a visa application.
- Address of Vfsglobal Visa Application Centre is:
Block 94, Plot 23, providence Street,
Lekki Scheme 1,
- Time for Visa Application Submission is 08.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- The time for passport collection is 2.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- The embassy of France visa processing fee is €60, equivalent to Naira plus the VSF service charge, must be paid at the designated Bank located at the Visa Application Centre.
- France Consulate in Lagos advised that applicants should submit their completed visa application form well ahead of time probably 3 working weeks before their scheduled travel.
MADE IN FRANCE
IN those good old days Peugeot automobile was so popular in some west African countries that many people believed that the automobile is France’s sole export. Realistically there are very many exportable items made in France waiting for you to import. There, we have the French perfume, French wine, wheat, beauty products, Rubber tyres, Vehicle parts, Cheese, Telephones, Pesticides, Medical equipment, Tractors, Combustion engines, Trucks, Jewellery, Refined petroleum. The choice is yours.
- SPANISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA APPLICATION, ADDRESS AND MORE
- HOW TO APPLY FOR FRANCE VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR PORTUGAL VISA IN NIGERIA