Poland Embassy In Nigeria, Visa Information
It’s a pleasure presenting to you Poland Embassy in Nigeria, Visa services information.
Warsaw, the capital of Poland used to be the Headquarters of the Central and Eastern European communist bloc popularly called the Warsaw pact, thereby made it unattractive for most people from the western world to visit. Calling them iron curtains made it worst and those of us studying in Western Europe or the US then, do not want to have anything to do with them, visa or visa-free. Travelling to Poland is now very popular and more and more people all over the world are heading to Poland for tourism, business, visiting, studies and educational research.
However, travelling to Poland from Nigeria involves obtaining a visa by which a potential traveller must locate the Poland Embassy in Nigeria to process their entry visas.
ADDRESS OF POLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Embassy of Poland in Nigeria,
- No 10, River Niger,
- Telephone numbers: +234 805 200 0204, +234 807 663 1021
- The email address of the Polish Embassy in Abuja: Abuja.firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for a visa to Poland an applicant must book an appointment.
The first step is to go online through www.e-konsulat.gov.pl
Choose the category of visa
- Short stay visa – a maximum of 90 days. It’s called a Schengen visa
- Long stay visa – 3 to 12 months. It’s called a national visa for works, studies or family reunions.
Be sure to book an appointment well ahead of time and choose the correct option. When completing the online visa application form be sure to click “submit” and save the PDF that will come out. Print it out and take it to the appointment.
It is important to note that the embassy does not accept an application by proxy. The completed application must be submitted personally.
POLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA STANDARD VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS.
1. An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. Two recently acquired passport sized coloured photographs with white background.
3. Travel health insurance, minimum of € 30,000 covering and valid for all Schengen areas.
4. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
6. Photocopies of all your previous visas (if any)
7. Payment of Visa fee in cash at the embassy.
8. Evidence of returned flight booking.
9. Confirmed hotel reservation or evidence of other accommodation if you’re staying with friends or family.
10. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Poland.
11. If employer letter of introduction from your employer indicating designation and evidence of leave and salary payslips.
12. If you owned the business, evidence of business ownership and bank statement of account.
13. For anyone applying for a business visa, he must submit in addition to all the above
- (a) Letter of invitation signed by the person or organisation inviting you indicating the purpose and reasons for the visit, period of stay and ready to accept immigration responsibility.
- (b) personal income tax return.
- (c) The company or business partner in Poland must forward to you a signed copy of their tax clearance certificate and a copy of the Certificate of business incorporation.
- (d) Evidence of existing and previous business dealings with other Polish or European Union organisations.
14. Evidence of your family facts (marriage /birth certificates)
15. An underage person travelling alone or accompany one parent, Birth certificate of the child, Consent letter from both parents duly signed and sealed by a Notary public and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
16. For any applicant going for a medical purpose
- (a) A written report from your doctor stating the reason for specific medical treatment in Poland.
- (b) An official letter or report indicating that the Hospital in Poland is ready and capable of performing the medical treatment the applicant is seeking.
- (d) Evidence of advanced payment for the treatment, accommodation and additional issuance coverage.
17. For those going on studies and research:
- (a) Original copy of a letter of acceptance.
- (b) Evidence of payment of school fees
- (c) All the documents used in processing the admission.
- (d) Other documents as may be required by the embassy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that before you submit your completed visa application all the required documents must be attached and genuine. Secondly, submit well ahead of your travel to avoid disappointment.
For more information on how to obtain a Poland visa in Nigeria please visit the Embassy of Poland website: www.abudza.msz.gov.pl
There you have it on the Poland Embassy In Nigeria, Visa Information Services, and Appointment booking. You can get across to us through the comment box for more information.
- NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE LONDON, UK (ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW)
- FRANCE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENT IN THE GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
what is the visa application fee?
You need a sponsor to get a working visa, sorry we don’t provide sponsorship services
I gained addmission into the university of Warsaw to study international relations. I wish to know how to apply for an appointment for a study visa with the Polish embassy in Abuja-Nigeria.I have followed the steps but when I enter the image verification the reply is no available date ..Again my resumption is on the first of March.
contact me via uchehenryT@gmal.com
Hello i gained admission to warsaw univerity and, and i have difficulty in applying for the national visa.
Sorry. We don’t do visa processing. If I get a reliable agent I will let you know. Thanks.
Thanks for the useful update…My company get the letter for the company we visiting on business. Do we need book flight ticket before interview and hope no risk of denying when all document compelete and Real.
Yes need to book for the flight. But do not buy tickets before issuance of visa. Thanks for visiting facts36.com
Good Morning Sir/Mme
I live and work in France,and my wife and two sons 10 and 3 years old live in Douala Cameroon,I wish to inquire if it is possible for me to obtain visas for them to visit Poland,Warsaw precisely,my wife’s birthday is coming up soon and she loves Warsaw,so I wanted to offer her a surprise trip to Poland.
Please i tried booking for an appointment for national visa but when i entered the image verification the reply is no available dates till 5th July, the next time i checked on the system it had extended to 12th July.
May i know exactly when the system will give available dates for booking?
Please contact the Embassy directly, they’re in position to tell you
how much is the visa application fee for a nigerian going to poland for vacation.
how can i book for an appointment and how can i get the application form.
Please contact the Poland visa application centre
Accept warm greetings from me.I am a Cameroonian residing in Cameroon and a holder of a valid Cameroonian passport.I am writing to enquire about visa procurement duration in your department,since I need to travel over to Nigeria to obtain one.I have all the necessary documents as requested by your office,now I just need to know how long my request take to materialise. Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.While waiting for your kind response I remain yours sincerely,Takang Lawrence
Thanks for the interest shown
Kindly get in touch with Poland embassy in Nigeria directly. We do not represent them, please. Wishing you all the best
I’m Pierrette from cameroon i got an admission in wroclaw univ to study computer engineering wanted to submit my visa application visa online but each time i entered the sum they said no available date till 2018-08-09 before it’s was 2018-07-26 do each time they push it.please help me to apply my visa online any help thanks!i’m supposed to start on octobre.
Sorry we are not in position to do such service please.
I have been awarded a research fellowship in Poland. I will like to know the process involved in getting a visa from the embassy in Nigeria because i have tried the site but after entering the image verification the reply i get is “lack of available date to 14/08/2018. please what should i do.
Congratulations my friend. Please whenever this online things disappointed, the next thing is to go directly to their embassy for enquiries. Good luck.
thanks for sharing nice post
It’s a pleasure. Thanks for the encouragement.
I WANT TO APPLY FOR POLAND TOURIST VISA,PLS ADVICE ME
Please do, however be sure that you have all the required documents