If you are interested in travelling to the Island Kingdom of Bahrain in the Persian Gulf, you don’t need to locate or visit their Embassy in Nigeria because Bahrain does not maintain a mission in Nigeria. We at facts36.com are here to explain to you how to apply for a Bahrain visa from Nigeria.
Nigeria is one of the 114 countries that are eligible to apply for a Bahrain electronic visa which enables the holder to enter the Kingdom of Bahrain on a visit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BAHRAIN VISA FROM NIGERIA
There are two ways you can obtain a Bahrain evisa:
- Through the sponsor system
- The independent system.
HOW MUCH IS How To Apply For Bahrain Visa in Nigeria
1. Sponsor’s system
This is the most realistic and popular way of obtaining a Bahrain visa as follows:
- 1). A Bahrain citizen of good standing, have an interest in you or your ability for business or other personal reasons can act as your sponsor.
- 2. A Company or organisation that want to employ you or do business can sponsor your visa.
- 3. A foreigner resident in Bahrain with valid papers can act as your sponsor.
- 4. A travel agent who is experienced in Bahrain visa can sponsor your visa.
- 5. Certain airlines you want to use can process the evisa.
- 6. The hotel you want to stay in can be allowed to process evisa.
2. The Unsponsored Visa
This is the type of visa in which nobody is acting as your sponsor, the application process the visa electronically, singlehandedly. Bahrain allows this for few groups of nations and certain purposes. It is not popular.
3. GO THROUGH ANOTHER COUNTRY
If you do not want to use the evisa system the other option available for you is to travel to a country where Bahrain maintains an Embassy and apply for there.
HOW THE E-VISA SYSTEM WORKS
EVISA is a type of visa you process online, and the approval is forward to your email box electronically. All you need to do is to download and print out the hard copy. Attach it to your passport and present it at the entry point. Visa on arrival will be issued to you after the necessary formality is concluded. The authenticity of the evisa is certain at the entry point if it is properly obtained.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BAHRAIN VISA FROM NIGERIA
After the issue of the sponsor is resolved, the following are the information and documents to be forwarded to the authority or the person processing the visa for you in Bahrain:
- Download the Bahrain visa application form.
- Carefully fill in your details, print it out and sign personally.
- A photocopy of your passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A passport-sized photograph, (recently acquired.)
- Evidence of financial capabilities or basic travelling allowance.
- Explain separately your reasons for travelling to Bahrain.
- Be sure you pay the stipulated visa processing fee, using a credit or debit card.
THESE ARE THE CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THE ISSUANCE OF BAHRAIN ELECTRONIC VISA
- The applicant must be outside the Kingdom
- Your International passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- You must have an airline return ticket
- You must have a basic travel allowance or be capable of taking care of yourself financially.
- Ready to use the evisa within 30 days of its approval.
- Your coming must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- You cannot possess a double visa, one must expire before you apply for another.
DURATION FOR VISA APPROVAL
You may want to know how long does it take to get visa approval. From the day of the arrival of your completed visa application form in Bahrain,
processing of visa applications take about 5 working days, afterwards, you will be advised by email when a decision has been taken. That is why you must maintain an active Email address.
STILL, ON HOW TO APPLY FOR BAHRAIN VISA FROM NIGERIA – GET READY TO TRAVEL TO BAHRAIN
As soon as you received the approval from your email, download and print it out, attach it to your passport, with other requirements you’re good to go. Remember the evisa must be utilised within 30 days of issuance.
WHERE IS BAHRAIN?
According to worldatlas.com, “Bahrain is located off the eastern coastline of Saudi Arabia in the Persian Gulf. Bahrain is a small archipelago of 33 islands. Modern causeways connect the four main islands, and all are connected to Saudi Arabia by the 16-mile-long King Fahd Causeway”
Going to Bahrain bear in mind that you are travelling to one of the smallest countries in the world, with a 30% expatriate population.
Furthermore, it is better to visit Bahrain between November and February because the weather is very hot most of the year.
CAN YOU TRAVEL TO BAHRAIN CURRENTLY?
Currently, it may be difficult to travel to Bahrain due to the country explained policy coupled with the new world order of coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world. Statistically, most Arab countries are badly affected and most countries are concentrate on tackling the pandemic, thereby preventing foreign visitors from coming in large numbers.
It’s advisable to hold on for a while before travelling and allows things to get back to normal levels.
That’s all for now on How To Apply For Bahrain Visa in Nigeria.