Here we present to you how to apply for Morocco visa in Nigeria for your information. Despite all the concrete political and diplomatic efforts made by the Kingdom of Morocco to be part of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and be visa-free, it is yet to materialized, therefore Nigerians travelling to Morocco must be prepared to obtain a visa to enter.
MOROCCO VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- 1. The foremost step to take is to download the visa application form online by visiting: www.moroccoconsulate.com/Visa new form.pdf
- 2. Printout the pdf visa application form and carefully fill in your details.
- 3. Attach the following documents:
- Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- Two passports sized photographs with white background.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- Proof of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Morocco.
- Airline booking indicating the departure and arrival dates.
- Recognised Travel insurance with at least 90 days coverage.
- Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Morocco.
- Police clearance certificate.
- 4. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A BUSINESS TRAVELLER
- Letter of invitation from the organization or your business partner in Morocco.
- Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation duly endorsed by a notary public.
- Letter of introduction from your company or organization which must be on official letter headed papers.
- Bank account statement for the last six months duly signed by the Bank.
- Photocopy if your tax return.
- 5. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT TRAVELLING ON INVITATION:
- A letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
- Photocopy of the data page of the person’s International passport National identity card or residence card.
- A written declaration of his relationship with you.
- If he is accommodating you, he must provide proof.
- Evidence of his financial capabilities to take care of you.
- Your tax clearance certificate.
- 6. Any applicant travelling on tourism does not need a letter of invitation to process the visa.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR MOROCCO VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation of all the required documents, you have to submit them personally at the Morocco embassy.
Please note the following points, before submission:
- Pay the stipulated visa processing fee at the embassy.
- Your visa application form submission and processing can only be done in Abuja.
- All the documents you’re submitting should be packed in an office flat file.
- Present yourself for biometric fingerprint formality, if there is any at the embassy.
- Submit your completed visa application form well ahead of your travel to allow the embassy time for processing the visa.
- Enquire if the category of visa you’re applying for requires an interview, if yes get the time and date.
MOROCCO VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
Morocco single entry visa fees is $89.00 US dollars. Please note that the fees can change anytime without prior notice.
ADDRESS OF THE MOROCCAN EMBASSY IN ABUJA, NIGERIA
- Plot 147, Lake Chad Crescent,
- Telephone numbers: +234 9 874 667, +234 9 314 1961
- Opening hours: 09.a.m. to. 04. p.m, Monday to Friday.
- Consular section: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. m. Monday to Friday.
BOTTOM LINE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR MOROCCO VISA IN NIGERIA
MOROCCO a North African country, realistically an Arab nation, therefore when you’re in Morocco learn to do things the Arab ways. Importantly, study and get used to their culture, language and Muslim way of life, to enjoy your stay.
Finally, when you’re in Morocco do not use your left hand in eating, it is against their culture.
That’s all for now on Morocco visa in Nigeria, for more information you are free to contact this website, anytime.