This is to analyse to any interested and qualified applicants who are willing to join the Federal Roads Safety Corps the procedure and qualifications required in enlisting into the organization.
It is good to let you know that the benefits you stand to gain in enlisting in the Federal Roads Safety Corps of Nigeria are enormous.
1. It is a Federal organization, thereby you are a federal employee, you can be posted anywhere in the Federation.
2, if you join with the right qualifications and you know how to deal with the system, nothing will stop you from reaching the pinnacle or the height of your career.
2. It is pensionable employment, you are guaranteed sustainable income when you’re retired
3. Federal Roads Safety Corps is a member of the Paramilitary organisation operating under the CONPASS set up. When good things come to a member definitely it will touch your organization.
4. Your salaries are paid as at when due, the organization does not lag in Salary payments.
5. You’re a uniform wearing organization, very neat in appearance, wherever you go you are respected.
6. Your daily routine involves going out and be on the move constantly, thereby enhancing your health or wellbeing. Unlike some sister organisations where they are stagnated in a place always.
HOW TO JOIN THE FEDERAL ROADS SAFETY CORPS – THE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
When the recruitment portal is open, the Corps usually engages the following categories of personnel:
1. Road Marshal Assistants
2. Marshal Inspectors
3. Officer Cadre
ROAD MARSHAL CADRE
All interested Applicants for the post of Road Marshal Assistant must possess the following qualifications:
1. ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT 1
(a) Junior Community Health Extension Worker
(b) Statement of Result not beyond five years,
2. b) ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT II
Minimum of five credits in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English and Mathematics.
3. ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT III
Minimum of three credits in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
ARTISANS AND TRADESMEN
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category.
Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors Plumbers, Sportsmen etcetera must have the following:
A minimum of four passes in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
Trade Test or other professional certificates.
Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s licence
1. Marshal Inspector I
All Applicants must have the following qualifications from a recognized institution:
a) Double qualifications RN/RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopaedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses, All from a recognized institution.
b) Statement of Result not beyond five years
MARSHAL INSPECTOR II
Applicants must have the following qualifications from a recognized institution
a) National Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines
b) Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
c) Statement of Result not beyond five years
MARSHAL INSPECTOR III
Applicants must have the following qualifications from a recognized institution:
a) National Diploma (ND)/Senior Community Health Extension Worker Certificate (CHEW)
b) Statement of Result not beyond five years.
a) BA/BSc/HND from a recognized institution of learning.
b) NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION
Before you start the application process, you should go through the under listed categories to enable you to understand the area you are qualified to complete your application without errors.
1. Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
2. Marshal Assistant Cadre
3, Officer Cadre
STILL ON HOW TO JOIN THE FEDERAL ROADS SAFETY CORPS
1. The applicant must be a Nigerian and have the National identity card
2. The Applicant must attain the age of eighteen or not above 30 years of age on the application. (However certain professionals such as medical professionals or IT experts can be recruited beyond the limited age requirements)
3. The applicant must be of sound mind. The bulk of your duties is on the highways, you should be patient to interact with the motorists, especially, the commercial drivers. It is only a sane officer who can deal with the motorists successfully. An erratic personality should stay away from FRSC job.
You can get the Federal Roads Safety Corps current recruitment portal and complete the form and follow the guide by visiting www.frsc.gov.ng
THE BOTTOM LINE ON HOW TO JOIN THE FEDERAL ROADS SAFETY CORPS
Above are the basic requirements to enlist or join the Federal Roads Safety Corps, for anyone who really desires in joining the organization be sure you are physically fit and as Nigerian, intense lobbying may be part of the game. Don’t fill the form and stay home and be waiting for the date of the interview.
Employment in all Federal establishments are becoming very competitive and it is the survival of those who can manoeuvre their way through. Please face the reality that the rate of unemployment in the country is alarming.
A country where citizens produce children anyhow and without planning and later shift the blame on the government of the day is unrealistic and beyond solution, if you want to get employment currently you have to be dynamic and do whatever you can to be successful. Realistically, it is the survival of the man who knows man.
Wishing you the best of luck.