Swedish Embassy In Nigeria Visa Information
Are you interested in travelling to the Scandinavian nation of Sweden for business, tourism, conference, medical, visiting family member or studies, or you want to travel to Latvia or Slovakia and don’t know how to process their visas, well you need not worry because Swedish Embassy in Nigeria is a place to provide all the answers you need to know.
Swedish Embassy in Nigeria offers you two options in applying and processing Sweden visa in Nigeria.
If you live in Abuja and you’re not in a hurry to acquire your visa, and you do not want the visa application centre system, you have the freedom of choosing the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja for your visa processing.
If you choose this option, get set to book an appointment in order to transact business with the Embassy because visiting is strictly by appointment.
ADDRESS OF THE SWEDISH EMBASSY IN ABUJA
- No. 41, T.Y. Danjuma Street
- Email of Swedish Embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
GO THE VFSGLOBAL WAY
2. The alternative choice is to apply for Sweden visa in Nigeria through the VFSGLOBAL in Lagos or Abuja. VFS Global is an organization appointed by the Swedish Embassy in Nigeria as an outsourced partner in facilitating the visa application process for all applicants residing in Nigeria.
If you prefer this method, you can process your visa application form and your completed documents at any of their offices in Lagos or Abuja.
The following are the addresses of VFS Global in Nigeria:
Swedish Visa Application Centre,
No. 38, Lobito Crescent,
Swedish Visa Application Centre,
Ground Floor, Plot 110
Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1
For more information on VFSGLOBAL you can contact them through their website: www.vfsglobal.se/Nigeria/
HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AT THE EMBASSY OF SWEDEN IN NIGERIA
To book an appointment at the Swedish Embassy in Nigeria Abuja, an applicant can send email to the
- Embassy’s email address: email@example.com
- Or call the embassy on +234 807 961 7005
- Calling hours: Monday to Thursday
- Time; between 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 pm.
PROCEDURE OF VISITING THE EMBASSY
- Please note that you must secure an appointment before visiting the embassy.
- If coming for visa, you must come with the completed application form duly signed by you
- Come with all the required documents
- Come with a receipt of prepayment.
- You can get full information about the Embassy of Sweden account by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that when submitting your completed visa application form you must produce all the required documents to avoid a case of application rejection.
STILL ON THE EMBASSY OF SWEDEN IN NIGERIA
- It important to note that the Swedish Embassy is also responsible for the processing of visa applications for the following two countries
The processing and requirements are the same as that of Sweden.
- Short-term Visa to Sweden entitled the holder free entry to other European Union member country because Swedish Visa is a Schengen visa.
- In order to obtain a visa to Sweden, you should be able to state clearly your reasons for choosing Sweden and make Sweden your main travel destination.
- Long-term visa: If you’re planning to stay for more than 90 days, such as Student visa, Family reunion, and employment you cannot take your application to the Visa Application Centre, Swedish Embassy is the place for you.
- Furthermore, it is also important to know that there are no shortcuts, all applicants must play by the rules.
- Finally, while the Embassy takes on the processing of visa application as fast as possible, it encourages early submission of application, it is advisable to take into consideration that processing of the application may take up to 15 days to undertake.
THE KINGDOM OF SWEDEN, THE PLACE TO BE
The Kingdom of Sweden is a Scandinavian country in the Northern part of Europe, A technologically advanced country, well-known for a very popular Automobile brand known all over the world. A clean and safe country with good infrastructure, very efficient transportation and communication system. Walking through Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala and more are the unique experience to take home.
- CAMBODIA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- LIVING AND WORKING IN SWEDEN
- LIVING AND WORKING IN ESTONIA-CITIZENS OF NON-EU COUNTRIES