UK visa rejection all you need to know. Due to the fact that the rate of visa refusal by UK embassy is alarmingly high, it’s important to let a potential visa applicant aware of some factors that may militate against the issuance of visa by the UK authority. These are all you need to know about UK visa rejection.
UK VISA REJECTION ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Foreigners travelling to the UK for the purpose of business, holidays, tourism, studies, work or research purposes must apply for an entry visa prior to departure for the UK. however, the rate of UK visa rejection is high nowadays that it’s vital to be abreast of those factors that commonly lead to visa rejection.
UK VISA REJECTION ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Please note that what is regarded as important rejection reasons yesterday may be irrelevant in today’s situation.
1. The inability of visa applicants to provide convincing evidence that he or she is coming back to his country of residence after the utilization of his visa.
2. Provide evidence that you have a strong tie to your country or a compelling reason that will interest you to return on time without overstaying. Having landed properties, good job, aged or young family or other tangible assets may be regarded as a strong tie to your country.
3. The purpose of your travel: Why are you embarking on the trip, you must be able to state your reasons for the trip clearly. Furthermore, the purpose of travel must be covered under the visa applied for.
4. Deception: presentation of forged or fraudulent documents is a vital reason for visa refusal and may lead to prosecution.
5. Criminal past: If you have been convicted of a crime that warrants an imprisonment term of four years or more.
6. Hiding facts: If you knowingly withholding documentation of criminal offence.
7. Evading biometric scan or photograph: Jumped the biometric scan photograph or unable to provide a required medical report.
8. Invalid travel document: If you do not possess a valid or genuine passport or any other travel documents.
9. Insufficient funds: Inability to provide a basic travelling allowance for a trip to the UK may lead to visa rejection.
10. Previous overstayed: If you have overstayed on your past visit to the UK may be a reason for visa rejection.
11. Divulged material fact: Your refusal to divulge material facts pertaining to the visa application process is an important reason for visa refusal.
12. Hotel reservation: If you cancelled hotel reservation due to an insufficient amount in your credit card.
13. Monthly salary: If the monthly salary you provided did not reflect in the bank statements.
14. Bank account: Boosting of the bank account statement with large amount few days or a few weeks before the presentation of statement.
15. A prohibited immigrant: If you are previously deported from the UK that made you a prohibited immigrant, it may lead to visa rejection.
16. Unexplained large amount: If the source of additional income in the bank statement was not explained may lead to visa rejection.
STILL ON, UK VISA REJECTION ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
THE UK IMMIGRATION OFFICE
The UK Immigration Office may reject anyone’s visa application if they find there is no reason for the person to visit the UK, taken into consideration the information provided in the visa application form.
UK VISA REFUSAL APPEAL PROCESS
As soon as an applicant visa has been rejected, the person shall be notified in writing, stating the reason for the refusal.
The visa refusal letter will usually indicate if you are allowed to appeal the decision. If the refusal letter does not indicate that an appeal can be filed, it’s advisable you have to file a fresh visa application.
THE VISA APPEAL PROCESSING TIME
From the day you filed the visa appeal processing application, you have to allow the judge about 12 weeks for the hearing and to reach a decision.
THE SYSTEM OF APPEAL
These are the steps to take:
1. Obtain and complete an appeal form at the High Commission Form IAFT-2, which is a form for appeal against a Home Office decision pertaining to visa rejection.
2. Carefully complete the form and attach all the required documents. Remember to append your signature.
3. Submit the form to the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
These are the steps to follow if you intend appealing visa refusal, otherwise, you have the choice of applying for a fresh visa provided you can guide against committing the same error that led to the first rejection.
STILL ON, UK VISA REJECTION ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
APPLYING AT ANOTHER EMBASSY
It’s important to note that if you suffered visa rejection at the UK high commission and you intend trying another country, be sure you stick with the documents you used here, any change in documents or information that are supposed to be constant may work against you at the new place because embassies do exchange information.
Furthermore, be truthful and simple, do not try to impress, inflate or hide information, remember this is digital age nothing is hidden.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON THE UK VISA REJECTION ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Finally, if you cannot do the visa processing by yourself, do not hesitate to seek for the assistance of a qualify visa processing agent you can trust. They have the knowledge of current happening in the UK and be able to guide you on how to proceed in order to avoid further visa rejection. Please note that facts36.com does not engage in visa procurement, therefore do not contact us.