Here, we present to you Belgium Embassy in Nigeria, Visa services information.
You’ve been to so many countries in Europe but you have not been to beautiful Belgium, well you have to pick your passport again because your European adventures are yet to be completed, until you take a trip to Belgium. To make business or consular enquiries about Belgium you have to locate one of the Belgian missions in Nigeria.
ADDRESS OF BELGIUM EMBASSY IN ABUJA
- No, 9 Usuma Street,
- Telephone numbers: +234 806 979 2233,
+234 803 301 6822
+234 803 884 1003
- Email address of Belgium Embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
BELGIUM CONSULATE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
- Dredging International Service Nigeria,
No. 35A, Alfred Rewane Road,
- Telephone number: +234 702 770 4421
- Fax number: 234 1 463 0897
- Email address:
HOW TO APPLY FOR BELGIUM VISA IN NIGERIA
- The first step is to download the visa application form online. You can get it through the following website www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com
- Complete the application form online and print out the hard copy
Attach the following required documents:
- Your International passport must be valid for at least 3 months with unused visa pages.
- Three photocopies of the data page of your passport.
- A written letter of reasons for visiting Belgium will include your entire itinerary.
- Two recently acquired passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopies of all previous visas in your passport.
- Travel medical insurance of a minimum of €30,000 covering all Schengen areas.
- Your current account statement duly signed by the Bank
- 8. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Belgium.
- Confirmed airline booking indicating your arrival and departure dates.
- Confirmed hotel reservation covering your entire stay in Belgium.
- Confirmation of status: A married woman must produce a marriage certificate, A father visiting son must produce a birth certificate and vice versa, if you are travelling for medical purposes you must produce a medical appointment from Belgium.
- 12. If you’re invited, a letter of invitation from the person or organisation inviting you is needed.
- An employee travelling must produce a letter of introduction from his employer, a leave letter, and an income tax return.
STILL ON BELGIUM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
After the collation of all the visa requirements, you have to submit them personally at the Belgium Visa Application Centre in your area.
It is important to note that Belgium is the seat of the European Union and her Visa is a Schengen visa, and it is being operated in Nigeria by an organisation called vfsglobal.
ADDRESSES OF THE BELGIUM VISA APPLICATION CENTRES IN NIGERIA
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
No. 38, Lobito Crescent,
Submission of Visa Application Monday to Friday 8.00 an m. to 2.00 p.m.
Passport Collection hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Opening hours for submission of Visa Application: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Passport Collection time: Monday to Friday
Please note the following at the point of submission:
- Be sure that all the required documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine.
- Be sure the completed visa application form is duly signed.
- Pay the required visa application fee payable at the bank teller counter at VAC.
- Note that the fee is non-refundable.
- Note that interviews are compulsory for those going for a family reunion and those going for studies.
- It is advisable to submit your application well ahead of time, at least 3 working weeks before your scheduled travel.
- Finally, all the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photocopies.
THE BOTTOM LINE
For any importer shipping goods from Europe, Antwerp, Belgium is the best place for direct shipping to Nigeria or an individual sending home delivery consignments, Belgium offers you the best indirect fastest shipping to Nigeria. Or you want to connect more than 10 countries in Europe by rail or road starting your journey from Brussels is a great pleasure. Belgium is a country where you can mix business with pleasure.
Tags: visa information services