Do you have a desire to visit Nigeria for any reason? Then, you need to know the processes involved in obtaining a Nigerian visa. These methods on how to apply for a Nigeria visa are simple if you follow them meticulously.
METHODS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA VISA
- 1. SITE TO VISIT: The first step is to visit the Nigeria Immigration Service portal Home page. Your payment and application can be done there.
- 2. FORM FILLING: The next step is to fill an online form. In the form, you will be required to select your country, then you will proceed to other vital information. Afterwards, you are to check the box at the back of the sentence ‘ I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM’.
Then proceed to submit.
- 3. PAYMENT: After filling out the form, submitting it and printing out the payment slip, select your payment option. Make sure your money order has enough to fund the payment because you will be required to provide the details when applying for a Nigeria visa
N.B: Any payment made outside Nigeria would be done with US Dollars. The website will redirect you to another site for your payment in US Dollars.
- 4. VISITATION TO EMBASSY: The next step is to take the visa payment receipts, your passports and every other essential document to the Nigerian Embassy located in your Country. Please note, you are to go only on the date fixed for your interview for Nigeria visa
In case you want to reschedule your interview date, all you have to do is to make sure you know the next interview date. Then, send your Reference No, Application ID, and the proposed date to the Nigerian embassy’s mail address, which is nissupport@networksolution
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA VISA – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST VISA
- A passport that has at least 6 months validity.
- Completed Visa application form.
- Passport photograph (two)
- A Letter of Invitation from a host or an organisation based in Nigeria that shows their acceptance of immigration responsibility.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment receipt and your Visa acknowledgement receipt.
Business Visa Documents
The document used by tourists is also required for a businessman. However, a letter of attestation by someone within Nigeria might not be required. Yet, the businessmen need to show that they have sufficient funds._ In order to be eligible for a business visa, one must not only possess the necessary documents but also indicate that he or she is able to undertake their mission when applying for Nigeria visa
That’s all on for now on how to apply for Nigeria visa.