How To Get A UK Global Talent Visa
If you’re an exceptionally talented person, or promising individual or an expert in any area of digital Technology (DT), creative art and culture, medicine, academia or research and you intend to practice or move to the UK this is how to get a UK global talent visa. The visa is equally known as a UK tech nation visa.
How To Get A UK Global Talent Visa
Anyone who is sound in tech development and creative art from Africa should key into the program right away in that the scheme does not discriminate against any nation or race. It allows talented individuals to work in the UK digital technology sector either as an entrepreneur or an employee.
If you have professional qualifications or license in digital Technology, and you are capable or interested in working in modern tech companies in the scale-up and startup ecosystem such as Artificial intelligence (AI), Fintech, Deeptech, the UK is the right place for you.
With a large number of digitally oriented companies springing up from time to time in recent years, moving to the UK as a tech entrepreneur, creative art and culture, IT experts, academia or anyone who is recently graduated in digital technology are surely guaranteed to get or engage in a state of the art technology with a good remunerations to cap it all.
HOW TO GET A UK GLOBAL TALENT VISA
ADVANTAGE OF GLOBAL TALENT VISA
1. Digital Technology enables Practitioners to meet and interact with various talented individuals from all over the world.
2. The visa is an interesting item because it is issued solely on your skills and expertise, it’s everything about you.
3. it is not only for a technologically-oriented person, anyone with business acumen and versatility in creative art is equally qualified to apply.
4. There are two ways to do it, hence Exceptional Talent and Promise routes are depending on your experience.
5. Both Entrepreneur and employees can get equal benefits
6. Depending on your experience, the visa is valid for up to five years.
7. Unlike other forms of visa whereby your employer stands as your sponsor global talent visa does not tie you to a specific job or location, hence it is highly flexible. It allows you to travel in and out of the UK. But you must be in the UK for at least 6 months every 12 months of a year.
8. It allows you to bring your family members to the UK.
9. The greatest advantage of a global talent visa is that it can easily lead to permanent residency in the UK.
10. There is no limit to the number of visas available.
HOW LONG CAN YOU STAY IN THE UK WITH THE GLOBAL TALENT VISA
The visa enables you to stay up to five years in the UK depending on your experience and task you intend to undertake with the global talent visa and it’s extendable for another five years. The Visa is flexible and the nature of the task you undertake dictate how long you can stay.
The Requirements or stages in getting a global talent visa application
There are two stages in processing a global talent visa
Endorsements letter from the home office based on your area of expertise, proof your impact which is a mandatory criterion. That is, for you to qualify for entry under the global talent visa you must have an approver from one of the six endorsing authorities recognized by the home office:
1. The Royal Society – which is for Natural Sciences And Medical Sciences Research
2. Arts Council England – which is for Culture, Fashion, Film, And Television.
3. The British Academy – which is for Humanities And Social Sciences
4. UK Research And Innovation (UKRI) – which is for Research
5. The Royal Academy Of Engineering – which is for Engineering
6. Tech Nation – which is for Digital Technology
STAGE TWO IS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY APPLY FOR A UK GLOBAL TALENT VISA
There are two routes you can follow for endorsements:
1. Exceptional talent This is given to individuals who prove to be highly talented in the profession or field
2. Exceptional promise: This is given to individuals who show exceptional promise in their chosen profession or field.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GLOBAL TALENT VISA
The following are the requirements you need to apply for the global talent visa:
Factually speaking the exceptional promise categories are the reality routes most applicants can follow, therefore you need:
1. An endorsement from the authorised body through the home office as
A potential leader in various areas of academia or research, art and culture, digital technology. Education will go along with work experience for a minimum of five years in areas of medicine and humanities mathematics, engineering and arts.
2. Letters of recommendation from your Senior Colleagues.
3. Letters of reference from past and present employers
THE BEST WAY TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF GLOBAL TALENT VISA
No doubt this is a highly sophisticated process that will need the touch of an experienced Consultant or Immigration lawyer. Whoever is interested in applying for a global talent visa must surely pass through an experienced professional in the field of overseas employment placement.
That’s all for now on how to get a UK global talent visa.