On the 2nd of November 2021, I was at the UK visa application centre, situated at Etiebet Place, Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. It is interesting to observe various types of activities taking place at the UK Visa Application Centre, Etiebet place, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.
ACTIVITIES AT THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE, ETIEBET PLACE, IKEJA
By 08.45 am, when we arrived at the Visa Application Centre it was a beehive of activities. Packing a car became a herculean task. Two men in strangely looking uniforms accosted us that we cannot park our vehicle unless we pay a sum of one thousand Naira. We agreed.
Because I only accompanied a relation to the centre, nothing else, I decided to stay at the opposite side of the visa application centre, a man set chairs for anyone willing to seat-down, I thank him, expectedly, he charged two hundred Naira, per chair. I paid for sitting for 45 minutes.
At the gate, we saw a fairly long line. Visa applicants formed long queues. They stayed in an orderly manner. On enquiries, we discovered that there are lines for the applicants coming on appointments, and a separate line for visa applicants that came to get results and the collection of their submitted passport.
They appeared very tense. I understood their apprehension without enquiries. However, they should do themselves a lot of favour by reading facts36.com/how-to-avoid-visa-rejection. Visa processing is not as difficult as many people believed.
INSTRUCTIONS AT THE GATE IF THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
It was written on a tiny board at the front of the gate of the visa application centre as follows:
“TLSCONTACT A Teleperformance Company
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF CASH PAYMENTS
(Within or outside the TLSCONTACT application centre)
All payments are made only with credit cards within our premises
Do not exchange money associated with visa applications outside of our facility with either touts or security guards
STILL ON ACTIVITIES AT THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE, IKEJA
For anyone who is applying for various types of visas at the UK Visa Application Centre, Etiebet place, Ikeja, it is advisable you follow the rules of submitting your completed application, the required documents, payments of the processing fees and the biometric scans to avoid delays and visa rejection.
1. Please note that the type of visa you apply for dictate the appointment you get.
These are the popular visas most applicants are applying for currently:
1. Student visa
2. Visiting visa
3. Tourist visa
4. Skilled Worker visa
5. Truck drivers visa
6. Poultry worker visa
7. Medical Visa
ACTIVITIES AT THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE, ETIEBET PLACE
SPECIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
1. Self-service: You can upload your documents personally, the service is free. If you choose this particular option you need to check the available date open for biometric.
2. Assisted Service: they will help to upload your documents and arrange to upload your documents, the charge is 11,500 Naira.
3. Work in: you can go there before the official office hour, you will be assisted.
4. Standard service: is synonymous as Self Service
5. Premium lodge: When there are no available easier services you can opt for the premium lodge, the cost for the service is 45,000 Naira, This service will enable you to get a closer date.
6. Priority service: Just like the name implies, a medical emergency or any type of emergency is considered a Priority service. The visa will be issued within 5 – 7 working days. The cost is 220 pounds.
7. Super priority: This is an elitist service that guarantees the visa to come out within 24 hours and the cost is 900 pounds plus.
8. Courier Service: This service is specially designed for any applicant who did the biometric and request that his or her result should be sent to a given residential address. The cost of this service is 8,500 Naira.
As the name of the services provided implies, anyone that requested a special service will pay extra charges, the point is that if you have the ability to pay for a special service, you will surely be attended to promptly.
I believed vividly that I was able to present to you the working and the current activities at the UK Visa Application Centre, whenever there are new developments we shall keep you posted immediately.