This piece is designed specifically for those people making enquiries on how to join Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps. It is put together to serve as a guide for anyone interested in enlisting in the NSCDC. Our concern is to guide applicants not to fall victim to fraudulent agents.
As one of the newest Paramilitary organisations in the country, the Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps is well known in Staff development, and due to the wide scope of its operations security-wise, the organization is constantly strengthening its forces with able body men and women to achieve its set objectives.
HOW TO JOIN NIGERIA SECURITY CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2022
The current true situation in the NSCDC is that the process of employment started in 2019 is yet to be completed, therefore we intend foremostly intimate you of the ongoing recruitment process.
For anyone interested in enlisting into the NSCDC, and he is not part of the 2019 exercise will have to be patient until the next recruitment process which I believed will take place in not too far distance, because the present one is almost belated.
NIGERIA SECURITY CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS SHORTLISTED 6500 CANDIDATES FOR 2019/2020 RECRUITMENT
For any applicants who apply during the 2019 recruitment exercise and were shortlisted, the following information emanating from the Secretary of the Board of Immigration, Fire, Civil Defence and Correctional Service, Abuja, is for you.
” We wish to inform all prospective applicants that sat for the Computer Based Test that 6,500 candidates out of 53,116 have been shortlisted to attend the final screening of credentials and physical fitness verification.
They will be invited via SMS from the 2nd of August to 25th, 2021. All applicants should endeavour to check the application portal: http://cdfipb careers from July 20, 2021, for their names, screening locations and guidelines for the recruitment exercise.
You have to print out your invitation slip, otherwise, you will not be permitted to take part in the screening exercise.
Please note that you must come with the following particulars:
1. Your academic qualifications,
2. Birth certificate.
3. Indigeneship certificate.
4. Professional certificates and other relevant documents.
5. You must have your specified chest and height measurements
The statement stated further that applicants with K legs, flat foot, gross malfunctioned teeth, hunchback, obesity, deformity, hearing impairment, speech impediment, body tattoos, eyesight defects and drug addiction stand disqualified.
He stated further that applicants should appear at their chosen screening centres in a white T-shirt, shorts and canvas
The approved six screening centres are as follows:
1. KADUNA (North West)
2. BAUCHI (North East)
3, NASARAWA (North Central)
4. ENUGU (South East)
5. ABEOKUTA (South West)
6. BENIN (South-South)
STILL ON HOW TO JOIN THE NIGERIA SECURITY CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2021
If you missed the current recruitment exercise, do not be discouraged because another opportunity will soon commence.
This is how to apply for the recruitment. You have to be frequently visiting the Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps official website: nscdc.gov.ng And their recruitments portal: hhtp://www.cdfipb.careers/
To start the application process and obtain the form online when the time comes, you can apply through this website: hhtp://www.cdfipb.careers/how-to-apply
2. Check the vacancies currently available.
3. Check the post that is fitted or in tandem with your qualifications
4. Complete the application form and includes all your information in full.
5. Be sure you did not leave any relevant information out, carefully review it.
6. Finally you can submit.
THE NIGERIA SECURITY CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Here are the general requirements to be met by all applicants besides the one we already stated above:
1. You must be a bonafide citizen of Nigeria
2. You must be between the ages of 18 and not above 30 years at the time of application.
3. Your heights must not be less than 1.65m for make and 1.60m for females
4. You must have the prerequisites qualifications or presentation of original certificates. Please note that any credentials not presented at the time of your application or final recruitment exercise shall not be acceptable or relevant afterwards.
5. You must be physically fit and tender a certificate of fitness from a recognized government hospital.
6. You must be of good character, and should not be an ex-convict.
7. You must not belong to any secret society or Cult or Drug Addicts, etcetera.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON HOW TO JOIN THE NIGERIA SECURITY CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS
Above are the facts currently available to us, please note that getting a job in Nigeria is no longer an easy undertaking. You have to be versatile, dynamic and focused. The era of filling an application form and went to sleep is gone, therefore, anyone who is interested in enlisting in NSCDC must be ready to lobby and flow with the tide whenever you start the application process.