South Korea Embassy In Nigeria Visa Information
Here, we present to you South Korea Embassy in Nigeria, Visa services information.
For any intending traveller to South Korea, be it for Tourism, business, researching, studies, visiting, conference, medical, and family reunion it is very important to set aside time to research about South Korea. Here, we present to you South Korea Embassy in Nigeria, visa services information.
Personate enquiries about where you are going at any of South Korea EMBASSY in Nigeria is a worthwhile venture. Know exactly what is obtainable in Seoul and other places you intend to transact business before stepping out for your country, otherwise, it could be very costly at the end.
If you are going as a tourist, have adequate knowledge of those areas you are visiting, the name of the hotels you’re going to stay. And if you are visiting a friend or family be able to know their names and addresses, because a slight error could lead to refused entry and get repatriated to Nigeria.
Some Nigerians recent visitors to South Korea narrated their experiences and is not on the positive side, therefore, if you wish to travel to the Asian country be well prepared and enquire about the system prior to your departure.
SOUTH KOREA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
HOW TO LOCATE SOUTH KOREA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
South Korea Embassy in Abuja,
No. 9, Ovia Crescent,
Off Pope John Paul 11 Street,
Telephone number: +234 9 461 2701
Fax number: +234 9 461 2702
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: 08.30 a.m. to 5.00 pm. Monday to Friday
South Korea Office in Lagos,
Plot 10A&B, Layi Ajayi Bembe Street,
Park View Estate,
Telephone number: +234 1 271 6295
Fax number: +234 1 271 6291
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: 08.00a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
SOUTH KOREA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
TYPES OF VISA
1. Visiting visa.
2. Tourist visa.
3. Business visa.
4. Student visa.
Some of the visas such as business visa are further categorised into:
1. The short term Single Entry, the holder cannot stay beyond 90 days
2. Long term Single entry, this is the type that allows the holder to stay beyond 91 days
3. Double entry, the holder is allowed to enter two times within its validity.
4. Multiple entry visa allows the holder to enter several times within its validity.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH KOREA VISA IN NIGERIA
In order to apply for South Korea visa, you have to bear in mind that the South Korea Embassy in Nigeria visa application centre has been managed by an organisation called vfsglobal in Abuja. All your correspondence must go through vfsglobal. However the final decision on visa rest with South Korea Embassy in Nigeria.
1. The foremost thing to do is to download the visa application form online. You can get it through the VFSGLOBAL website: www.vfsglobal.com/Korea/nigeria/index.html
2. Carefully fill the visa application form online and print out the hard copy.
3. Attach the following documents.
1. An International passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. A recently acquired passport sized photograph (the exact type can be acquired at the visa application centre )
3. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
4. Photocopy of your national identity card or driver’s license or Voter’s card must be attached.
5. Evidence of hotel reservation
6. Evidence of flight booking information.
7. Original of your last 3 months bank account statement issued within 2 weeks of application.
8. Additional requirements for a business person:
1. Original of your company’s Bank account statement issued within 2 weeks of application.
3. All documents indicating the purpose of business, such as invoice, contracts etc.
4. Photocopies of a certificate of Incorporation.
5. Photocopies of company Memorandum and a copy of a cover page and stamped page.
6. Copies of Tax Clearance Certificate.
Documents to obtain from your partner in Korea
1. An original and notarized invitation letter stating the purpose and duration of the invitation.
2. Photocopy of the certificate of Korea business registration.
3. Original and notarized letter of guarantee from the Korean company, indicating contact phone numbers, email address and company particulars.
After the collation of all the required documents please note the following points before submission:
1. Make sure that you pay the visa application fee in cash at the VAC.
2. The fee is non-refundable.
3. Be sure all the documents you’re submitting are completed, genuine and duly signed by you.
4. That the submission is done by you personally because you may need to undergo biometric formalities.
After submitting the visa application at the centre you are free to track your application online.
You can check the status of your application online by providing the VAC Reference number and your date of birth.
ADDRESS OF SOUTH KOREA EMBASSY VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
No. 62, Lobito Crescent,
Telephone number: +234 815 018 880
THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Despite the fact that South Korea is experiencing the second wave regarding the pandemic, the general situation there is well under control, compared to many Asian countries. Notwithstanding, you must get in touch with the Korean embassy in Nigeria to know the latest situation in the country before you embark on preparations to travel.
Do not travel unless you’re tested and have the Coronavirus clearance certificate.
That’s all for now on South Korea embassy in Nigeria Visa service information.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR JAPAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA – VISA SERVICE INFORMATION