This is how to apply for an Indonesia visa in Nigeria. For any intending travellers to the island nation of Indonesia, you must obtain a visa at the Indonesian embassy in Nigeria because Nigeria does not have a visa abolition agreement with Indonesia.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDONESIA VISA IN NIGERIA
The first step in applying for an Indonesian visa is to have an international passport with at least six months of validity
Secondly, get an Indonesia visa application form, fill it, and attach the following documents:
1. Two recently acquired coloured passport sized photographs on white background (2″ by 2″) Do not affix your photographs to the visa application.
2. Proof of basic travelling allowance, enough to cover your entire planned stay in Indonesia
3. If you’re a first time visitor to Indonesia – an original copy of the Certificate of clearance from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA )
4. Letter of invitation from the person or organisation inviting you
5. Letter of introduction from your employer stating that you are gainful employed and undertaken that you’re returning to the company at the expiration of your visit to Indonesia.
6. If you have visited Indonesia previously, you must attach a photocopy of the data page of your travel document and the visa page used.
INDONESIA BUSINESS VISA GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
The following are the requirements to be submitted in order to qualify for an Indonesia business visa.
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and two unused visa pages.
2. Two recently taken passport-sized photographs with white background.
3. A copy of your bank account statement for the last 6 months duly endorsed by the Bank.
4. Original copy of proof of employment from your employer or leave letter duly signed by your organization.
5. Evidence of return ticket with your itinerary.
6. An original letter of invitation from your business partner in Indonesia.
7. An original letter of acceptance of immigration responsibility on your host company letter headed papers, to be addressed to the Embassy of Indonesia, Consular Section.
The letter should include the following details:
1. The nature of the business undertaken.
2. The name of the business reference to be visited.
4. Evidence of return ticket to your country of residence.
5. The business letter must be duly stamped and signed by the company’s authority.
NEW POLICY ON THE PROCEDURES OF ISSUANCE OF INDONESIA VISAS
It is important to take note of the new visa policy of the Indonesian government. Under the new policy, the Indonesian embassy in Nigeria has stopped processing visas in Nigeria
Their present function is to collect completed visa applications and forward them to Indonesia for processing and authorisation.
The policy made it imperative for a visa applicant to start his visa application well ahead of time, allow the Indonesian authority in Jakarta to take a final decision on his application.
Finally to avoid disappointment, get your facts right by submitting only genuine documents.
Currently, many countries in Southeast Asia are experiencing coronavirus pandemic and Indonesia is not an exception, therefore it is important that you get the latest information on the COVID-19 and the deadly third waves as it concerning Indonesia before you embark on travelling to the country. Adequate knowledge about the current situation will not only reduce your travelling cost but safeguard your health and general wellbeing.
For further information on how to apply for an Indonesian visa in Nigeria and the new visa policy, you can contact this website.
Tags: How to apply for an Indonesia visa in Nigeria.